7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

[COLOR=#red]Cameron... :smokin

Swagger losin in 4 seconds :lol:[/COLOR]

Why do they do anything with Christian anymore?
They know he can work well with anybody on the roster, but probably figure he's already maxed out, so they'll just use him enough to put other guys over since he's still pretty popular. I would have liked him to keep the title, but he really doesn't need it, and even though this seemed like a random title switch, Miz will definitely benefit from it.
Vince has never been a fan of Christian, and going to TNA was a major strike against him.

I'm kinda disappointed that they aren't showing past Raw highlights going into and coming back from commercial..Thought that would be a given..

Should've dropped a DVD/Blu-Ray for today with all that stuff...all of that would have taken too much time off the show.

[COLOR=#red]LMAO.... are the groomsmen wearing Scrubs!!! I called it... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/COLOR]

MILF
devil.gif

Should've dropped a DVD/Blu-Ray for today with all that stuff...all of that would have taken too much time off the show.

I don't think having a 30 second clip either before or after a break woulda went to far..

Stephanie is still sexier than any, and I mean any, chick in wwe today..

Who do I hate more than DX?  THIS ******G **** STEPHANIE MCMAHON.  I WISH THE WORST POSSIBLE THINGS FOR HER.  I ******G HATE HER.

Back
Top Bottom