7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

Why can't Charlie just OD and get it over with..This dude looks like Skeletor right now..

[COLOR=#red]Charlie Sheen... Good to have him around. Thanks WWE for knowing what I want.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#RED]oh my Layla........ good god.

MAE YOUNGS SON!!!!! I Fuc-in Lost it! weijgweiutw;iuetgrw;qiuetgq;iputrhqwe;iutg!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:[/COLOR]

Indeed. The longevity is what's needed at this point for that belt. It got passed around more than Kelly Kelly for a while.
#Zing
Speaking of which, where has she been as of late?
Had to play it lowkey during Cena's divorce . . .
She'll be back tonight, but it's just a one time deal.  Her vacation will continue.  I have no problem if she never comes back.

Regis sounding rough...

HHH and Lesnar time.  Why is this going before 10pm???  Ugh, and HHH is still in his stupid DX gear.  I said it before.  I HATE DX.

[COLOR=#red]they are doing commercials during the cast now? lol... good god. Sonics delivery girl just shows up to the arena.[/COLOR]

Why do they do anything with Christian anymore?

They know he can work well with anybody on the roster, but probably figure he's already maxed out, so they'll just use him enough to put other guys over since he's still pretty popular. I would have liked him to keep the title, but he really doesn't need it, and even though this seemed like a random title switch, Miz will definitely benefit from it.

I'm kinda disappointed that they aren't showing past Raw highlights going into and coming back from commercial..Thought that would be a given..

I know it won't happen but it would be cool if Rock came out to help Punk, then Austin comes out to help Cena.. setting up a future tag team match between them. Then WM rematch between Cena/Rock - Austin/Punk. Like I said, it won't happen.. but it would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom