7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

just receivd the rumored spoiler for the cena/sheamus match...........ill keep this one to myself

just receivd the rumored spoiler for the cena/sheamus match...........ill keep this one to myself

Ok I'm back.  I completely missed the Harts/Uso match.  It seemed quick so I don't think I missed much.

Swagger in control over Mysterio, working over his leg and ankle on the outside.

Ok I'm back.  I completely missed the Harts/Uso match.  It seemed quick so I don't think I missed much.

Swagger in control over Mysterio, working over his leg and ankle on the outside.

i need a stream that doesnt require me to install something.

i gotta see my boy THWAGGA win back that title

i need a stream that doesnt require me to install something.

i gotta see my boy THWAGGA win back that title

Swagger had Mysterio on his shoulder for what looked like a powerslam off the second rope, but Mysterio reversed it into a tornado DDT.  he then hit the 619.  Rey went for the West Coast Pop, but Swagger caught him and put him into the ankle lock.  Swagger hit the running Vader Bomb.  He then hit a second one.  Ankle lock.  Mysterio's boot came off and he slipped out ala Eddie Guerrero.  Mysterio hit a hurracanrana into a pin to get the win.

Good ending sequence to the match.

Swagger had Mysterio on his shoulder for what looked like a powerslam off the second rope, but Mysterio reversed it into a tornado DDT.  he then hit the 619.  Rey went for the West Coast Pop, but Swagger caught him and put him into the ankle lock.  Swagger hit the running Vader Bomb.  He then hit a second one.  Ankle lock.  Mysterio's boot came off and he slipped out ala Eddie Guerrero.  Mysterio hit a hurracanrana into a pin to get the win.

Good ending sequence to the match.

Kane chased off Swagger after the match.

Mysterio struggling to celebrate in the ring and then.... BANG.  KANE IS CASHING IN THE MONEY IN THE BANK.

Mysterio tried to run, but Kane caught him, hit a HUGE chokeslam, and then a Tombstone to pin Rey Mysterio and become the NEW World Heavyweight Champion.

As much as I hate Kane, this is something fresh for WWE.  They said he hasn't been champion in 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom