7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

KANE GETS THE CREDIT
pimp.gif
for him

they always tease us with Christian near the end of MITB matches....Damn you Vince, Damn you!
mad.gif

kane? so hes cashing it tonight, wins the belt, then confirms he was takers attacker, taker/kane whc at summer slam

kane deserves another title run, his only one lasted a day

kane? so hes cashing it tonight, wins the belt, then confirms he was takers attacker, taker/kane whc at summer slam

kane deserves another title run, his only one lasted a day

WOW the Big Red Jobber won
eek.gif

I was just waiting for Drew to get up there and win since they had it set up with him being out so long.

That MITB match > the one at this year's Wrestlemania. #+%! got plenty of time and there were a lot of good spots.

Kane's been getting *%+*$% over by the creative writers for the last 10 years so I'm convinced more than ever the SD MITB winner will be the first one to lose.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

WOW the Big Red Jobber won
eek.gif

I was just waiting for Drew to get up there and win since they had it set up with him being out so long.

That MITB match > the one at this year's Wrestlemania. #+%! got plenty of time and there were a lot of good spots.

Kane's been getting *%+*$% over by the creative writers for the last 10 years so I'm convinced more than ever the SD MITB winner will be the first one to lose.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom