7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

pimp.gif

but how you help the Champ..then take his belt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Forreal though after all the @@!@ Kane's been given these years...good for him getting that strap. I ain't mad at him.
Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I was hoping he came back out rocking the mask and the wig.
laugh.gif
That would have been
pimp.gif
to the fullest.

Maryse staying at ringside, interesting. Unfortunately not on commentary.

The ring immediately clears out. Edge is the first up the ladder, but Orton pulls him down.

Maryse staying at ringside, interesting. Unfortunately not on commentary.

The ring immediately clears out. Edge is the first up the ladder, but Orton pulls him down.

Everyone is down and Maryse is climbing the ladder! Morrison comes in the ring and admires the upskirt, lucky son of a b****.

He pulls her down and instead of slamming her, sets her down, and sternly instructs her "Get out of here."

Jericho wins this with interference from Nexus, or at least thats how I would book it. That, or Cena wins his match with interference from Nexus, but I doubt we will see a Cena heel turn for quite some time

So GotHoles finally got one of his predictions right.
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Anyone has a link to a good stream? The one I'm using keeps going in and out.

Everyone is down and Maryse is climbing the ladder! Morrison comes in the ring and admires the upskirt, lucky son of a b****.

He pulls her down and instead of slamming her, sets her down, and sternly instructs her "Get out of here."

So GotHoles finally got one of his predictions right.
laugh.gif

tongue.gif

Anyone has a link to a good stream? The one I'm using keeps going in and out.

Jericho wins this with interference from Nexus, or at least thats how I would book it. That, or Cena wins his match with interference from Nexus, but I doubt we will see a Cena heel turn for quite some time

Back
Top Bottom