7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.

i was wondering the same thing. also when he goes down and stares at his opponent after he hits something. %%*@ looks kinda gay when he does that

More news on a TNA storyline
Spoiler [+]
Jason Powellof ProWrestling.netis reporting that Tommy Dreamerhas apparently contacted some of his former ECW co-workers about performing at the upcoming TNA Hard Justicepay-per-view event. As reported earlier today, it has been confirmed that the show will be an ECW-type event with the former talent of the defunct organization being in charge.

Despite reports of alleged negotiations with Dixie Carter, Paul Heymanwill not be attending the event in any way. In the original report, Powell states that "I simply don't believe Heyman wants anything to do with another ECW reunion."

Powell is also reporting that the segment with Dreamer and Dixie Carter, in which they announced the event, received a lot of "snickering" backstage. At one point in the segment, Dreamer reportedly began crying, and some eyewitnesses are reporting that Dreamer appeared to be "trying too hard to cry," which suggests Dreamer may not as be emotional about this as he is making himself out to be.

As it pertains to Carter, she reportedly was "very nervous" about the entire segment with Dreamer, as she apparently asked for feedback from numerous individuals within TNA following last night's taping. Powell also notes that Vince Russowas "over the top" as far as praising Carter's rare on-camera performance.

More news on a TNA storyline
Spoiler [+]
Jason Powellof ProWrestling.netis reporting that Tommy Dreamerhas apparently contacted some of his former ECW co-workers about performing at the upcoming TNA Hard Justicepay-per-view event. As reported earlier today, it has been confirmed that the show will be an ECW-type event with the former talent of the defunct organization being in charge.

Despite reports of alleged negotiations with Dixie Carter, Paul Heymanwill not be attending the event in any way. In the original report, Powell states that "I simply don't believe Heyman wants anything to do with another ECW reunion."

Powell is also reporting that the segment with Dreamer and Dixie Carter, in which they announced the event, received a lot of "snickering" backstage. At one point in the segment, Dreamer reportedly began crying, and some eyewitnesses are reporting that Dreamer appeared to be "trying too hard to cry," which suggests Dreamer may not as be emotional about this as he is making himself out to be.

As it pertains to Carter, she reportedly was "very nervous" about the entire segment with Dreamer, as she apparently asked for feedback from numerous individuals within TNA following last night's taping. Powell also notes that Vince Russowas "over the top" as far as praising Carter's rare on-camera performance.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.

i was wondering the same thing. also when he goes down and stares at his opponent after he hits something. %%*@ looks kinda gay when he does that

^ It's because RKO got voices in his head, they counsel him, they understand, they talk to him. 
But real talk, I like what TNA is doing since Hogan and Bischoff took personal leaves from the company. It shows that cougar Dixie Carter TNA was fine without them. 

Originally Posted by NobleKane

^ It's because RKO got voices in his head, they counsel him, they understand, they talk to him. 
But real talk, I like what TNA is doing since Hogan and Bischoff took personal leaves from the company. It shows that cougar Dixie Carter TNA was fine without them. 

- WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven’t had the right time to turn him.

- WWE is toying with the idea of turning a top Superstar heel and have them be the person behind The Nexus angle. The main people being pitched for a heel turn are Triple H and believe it or not, John Cena.

Cena turning heel would be a risk because of his popularity with kids and everything else, including merchandise. Triple H has wanted to turn heel for a few years now but with injuries to him and his co-workers, they haven’t had the right time to turn him.

john cena has been over due for a heel for half almost half a decade now. %%+@ the kids!

john cena has been over due for a heel for half almost half a decade now. %%+@ the kids!

^ exactly.....they turned hogan heel and that turned out great

cena aint on hogans level as far as popularity but giving cena a heel turn to see what happens wouldn't hurt

cena aint on hogans level as far as popularity but giving cena a heel turn to see what happens wouldn't hurt

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I've been expecting that from the beginning.  I'm pretty sure that gimmick of turning a face into a heel will work.  He's hated by guys anyway, it'll be Hollywood Hogan all over again, granted not at that level as you said

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

I've been expecting that from the beginning.  I'm pretty sure that gimmick of turning a face into a heel will work.  He's hated by guys anyway, it'll be Hollywood Hogan all over again, granted not at that level as you said

Cena hell turn, fine, but not for nXt. Like, seriously? After getting spit on and beat up. it's gone on too long. Triple H would be weird because it seems he always becomes leader of a heel faction (DX, Macmahon-Helmsley thingy, Evolution). I just want Bryan to come back. Haven't heard anything through the wire on him in a while.

Cena hell turn, fine, but not for nXt. Like, seriously? After getting spit on and beat up. it's gone on too long. Triple H would be weird because it seems he always becomes leader of a heel faction (DX, Macmahon-Helmsley thingy, Evolution). I just want Bryan to come back. Haven't heard anything through the wire on him in a while.

- With Triple H out of action again and The Undertaker’s return not confirmed now, nothing is solid for this year’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. The show was going to be built around Taker and Triple H’s returns.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio has been discussed but it’s not a lock. Months ago, WWE wanted to do a mask vs. mask match to expose CM Punk’s bald head but obviously that won’t be happening now. Other matches discussed include Big Show vs. Jack Swagger and The Harts vs. The Usos.

WWE has also been thinking about doing John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase, with Melina reuniting with Morrison to even up the odds since DiBiase has Maryse now.

Spoiler, pic of CM Punk on this weeks smackdown
http://www.wrestlenewz.co...ights-smackdown-tapings/

- CM Punk is expected to be out of action for another month. Punk had floating particles in his elbow which was causing it to lock up. He needed to clear everything out with surgery.

- There has been a lot of speculation about Chris Jericho leaving WWE when his contract expires in September of this year. Jericho, a RAW brand star, has released new UK tour dates for his band Fozzy in October and some of them are Monday night dates. This could add to the speculation that Jericho may take some time off when his deal is up in September. Jericho has said himself that he doesn’t plan on leaving WWE anytime soon but anything is possible.

- There is more talk that Hulk Hogan won’t wrestle again after his recent back surgery. For now, Hogan’s planned matches with Abyss and Sting in TNA are off the books.

- With Triple H out of action again and The Undertaker’s return not confirmed now, nothing is solid for this year’s SummerSlam pay-per-view. The show was going to be built around Taker and Triple H’s returns.

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio has been discussed but it’s not a lock. Months ago, WWE wanted to do a mask vs. mask match to expose CM Punk’s bald head but obviously that won’t be happening now. Other matches discussed include Big Show vs. Jack Swagger and The Harts vs. The Usos.

WWE has also been thinking about doing John Morrison vs. Ted DiBiase, with Melina reuniting with Morrison to even up the odds since DiBiase has Maryse now.

Spoiler, pic of CM Punk on this weeks smackdown
http://www.wrestlenewz.co...ights-smackdown-tapings/

- CM Punk is expected to be out of action for another month. Punk had floating particles in his elbow which was causing it to lock up. He needed to clear everything out with surgery.

- There has been a lot of speculation about Chris Jericho leaving WWE when his contract expires in September of this year. Jericho, a RAW brand star, has released new UK tour dates for his band Fozzy in October and some of them are Monday night dates. This could add to the speculation that Jericho may take some time off when his deal is up in September. Jericho has said himself that he doesn’t plan on leaving WWE anytime soon but anything is possible.

- There is more talk that Hulk Hogan won’t wrestle again after his recent back surgery. For now, Hogan’s planned matches with Abyss and Sting in TNA are off the books.

impact728tonight.jpg

- Don't miss this week's "iMPACT!" as the wrestling world witnesses the aftermath of the "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View as countdown begins to the August 8 "Hard Justice" event begins!

- What will be the fallout from what went down in the Four-Way main event on Sunday involving World Champion Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, Abyss and Mr. Anderson?

- Tune in for the latest monthly Heavyweight Rankings Update! Who has climbed up the ranks - and who will fall?

- Will Ric Flair hold true to his word and make AJ Styles and Kazarian members of the "Fortune" alliance?

- Plus, new World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns, new Knockouts Champion Angelina Love, more on the turmoil between Team 3D, reaction to Jay Lethal's big win over Ric Flair and so much more!

impact728tonight.jpg

- Don't miss this week's "iMPACT!" as the wrestling world witnesses the aftermath of the "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View as countdown begins to the August 8 "Hard Justice" event begins!

- What will be the fallout from what went down in the Four-Way main event on Sunday involving World Champion Rob Van Dam, Jeff Hardy, Abyss and Mr. Anderson?

- Tune in for the latest monthly Heavyweight Rankings Update! Who has climbed up the ranks - and who will fall?

- Will Ric Flair hold true to his word and make AJ Styles and Kazarian members of the "Fortune" alliance?

- Plus, new World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns, new Knockouts Champion Angelina Love, more on the turmoil between Team 3D, reaction to Jay Lethal's big win over Ric Flair and so much more!

4wrestling you better have an update for lucha libre friday..

And if you don't i'm going to stick these size twelves so far up your $%$ you'll be flossing with my shoelaces!

4wrestling you better have an update for lucha libre friday..

And if you don't i'm going to stick these size twelves so far up your $%$ you'll be flossing with my shoelaces!

really excited about tonights tna impact. first time im actually planning on watching in a while.

also bill alphonso was backstage so if rvd joins the faction hopefully dude gets a job in tna.

really excited about tonights tna impact. first time im actually planning on watching in a while.

also bill alphonso was backstage so if rvd joins the faction hopefully dude gets a job in tna.

Back
Top Bottom