7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^what i dont get is why not have it happen durin the MITB ppv this sunday like someone else posted

imagine catchin someone in the rko off the ladder

Great point.  It's just like when Edge went for the spear, and Jericho caught him with the Code Breaker.  They seem to give away these big spots on free TV with no build.
Why should we care though? It's not like we actually pay for PPVs anyway
laugh.gif
. Just sayin...

And YES a new botcha already! BRB to watch after I grab lunch

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

^what i dont get is why not have it happen durin the MITB ppv this sunday like someone else posted

imagine catchin someone in the rko off the ladder

Great point.  It's just like when Edge went for the spear, and Jericho caught him with the Code Breaker.  They seem to give away these big spots on free TV with no build.
Why should we care though? It's not like we actually pay for PPVs anyway
laugh.gif
. Just sayin...

And YES a new botcha already! BRB to watch after I grab lunch

As seen at the top of last night's RAW broadcast, WWE debuted a modified montage video. Among the changes were "Classy" Freddie Blassie, Buddy Rogers, Gorgeous George and Harley Race being added, but the most striking change was the removal of the voice of Jim Ross in favor of RAW announcer Michael Cole. Ross was unaware of the change, which he noted last night on Twitter.

Ross was reportedly removed from the opening video montage as punishment for appearing on camera at UFC's 116 pay-per-view event in Las Vegas two weeks ago. Ross was interviewed on camera by Ariel Helwani of AOL Fanhouse following Brock Lesnar's victory over Shane Carwin.

While Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg and Paul Heyman were interviewed as well, Ross is the only one currently under contract to WWE and thus decision was made to make an example out of him.

Following last night's Raw taping from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky, John Cena& Randy Ortonbeat Edge& WWE Champion Sheamus. A fan got in the ring at the conclusion of the match and had to be restrained by security.

As seen at the top of last night's RAW broadcast, WWE debuted a modified montage video. Among the changes were "Classy" Freddie Blassie, Buddy Rogers, Gorgeous George and Harley Race being added, but the most striking change was the removal of the voice of Jim Ross in favor of RAW announcer Michael Cole. Ross was unaware of the change, which he noted last night on Twitter.

Ross was reportedly removed from the opening video montage as punishment for appearing on camera at UFC's 116 pay-per-view event in Las Vegas two weeks ago. Ross was interviewed on camera by Ariel Helwani of AOL Fanhouse following Brock Lesnar's victory over Shane Carwin.

While Steve Austin, Bill Goldberg and Paul Heyman were interviewed as well, Ross is the only one currently under contract to WWE and thus decision was made to make an example out of him.

Following last night's Raw taping from the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky, John Cena& Randy Ortonbeat Edge& WWE Champion Sheamus. A fan got in the ring at the conclusion of the match and had to be restrained by security.

That Air Bourne/RKO spot was
sick.gif

pimp.gif

So I assume that Orton's shoulder injury from a few weeks ago is a non-issue?

That Air Bourne/RKO spot was
sick.gif

pimp.gif

So I assume that Orton's shoulder injury from a few weeks ago is a non-issue?

BTW Wrestling thread I have a predicament on my hands. Your boy hombrelobo is always getting into trouble. This time it involves a stripper. Post coming later. Got some work to do.

BTW Wrestling thread I have a predicament on my hands. Your boy hombrelobo is always getting into trouble. This time it involves a stripper. Post coming later. Got some work to do.

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.

Back
Top Bottom