7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

The Air Borne/RKO spot saved this raw, that moment will be in the Orton dvd in 5-10 years.
Cena...
smh.gif
, dude is unstoppable, recieved 3 finishers, and was still able to bolt out of the ring and get a chair? So was he playing possum, or did Nexus forget to put kryptonite under the ring?
laugh.gif
@ Sheamus dropping the chair, then picking it up and getting trapped under the ropes because it opened?
roll.gif

The Air Borne/RKO spot saved this raw, that moment will be in the Orton dvd in 5-10 years.
Cena...
smh.gif
, dude is unstoppable, recieved 3 finishers, and was still able to bolt out of the ring and get a chair? So was he playing possum, or did Nexus forget to put kryptonite under the ring?
laugh.gif
@ Sheamus dropping the chair, then picking it up and getting trapped under the ropes because it opened?
roll.gif

that rko on bourne was sick, wished it was a live wide shot, reminds me of when he took off Carlitos head with that super rko at unforgiven years back 

that rko on bourne was sick, wished it was a live wide shot, reminds me of when he took off Carlitos head with that super rko at unforgiven years back 

- WWE will tape tonight’s NXT and this week’s SmackDown at Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky tonight. An appearance by Nexus is confirmed for tonight’s NXT. For what it’s worth, an updated flyer released yesterday for tonight’s show advertises Nexus on SmackDown with the line, “Nexus Invades SmackDown.

- WWE will tape tonight’s NXT and this week’s SmackDown at Freedom Hall in Louisville, Kentucky tonight. An appearance by Nexus is confirmed for tonight’s NXT. For what it’s worth, an updated flyer released yesterday for tonight’s show advertises Nexus on SmackDown with the line, “Nexus Invades SmackDown.

God I hope Paul Heyman takes over TNA.  That situation is perfect for him.  Dixie, just get rid of Bischoff and Hogan if they aren't on board, and let Paul Heyman run the show.  He can do wonders with that talent.

God I hope Paul Heyman takes over TNA.  That situation is perfect for him.  Dixie, just get rid of Bischoff and Hogan if they aren't on board, and let Paul Heyman run the show.  He can do wonders with that talent.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

TNA iMPACT sounds interestingggggggggggg
interesting indeed. imo they still need to bring in other guys for the "other side".

guess that devon bubba ray fued we all been waiting for aint gonna happen no more
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

TNA iMPACT sounds interestingggggggggggg
interesting indeed. imo they still need to bring in other guys for the "other side".

guess that devon bubba ray fued we all been waiting for aint gonna happen no more
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cena...
smh.gif
, dude is unstoppable, received 3 finishers, and was still able to bolt out of the ring and get a chair? So was he playing possum, or did Nexus forget to put kryptonite under the ring?
That is why I don't watch wrestling anymore. I tuned in because I thought Cena would get his %$! handed to him only to see that he pops up like nothing happened
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cena...
smh.gif
, dude is unstoppable, received 3 finishers, and was still able to bolt out of the ring and get a chair? So was he playing possum, or did Nexus forget to put kryptonite under the ring?
That is why I don't watch wrestling anymore. I tuned in because I thought Cena would get his %$! handed to him only to see that he pops up like nothing happened
smh.gif

iMPACT scored a 1.14 this past week even with "the decision" airing at the same time.

The TNA product is making sense again. IMO the only good thing that Hogan brought was the 4 sided ring. Everything else was trash. I'm glad changes are finally happening.

BTW big ups once again to Flair for giving Lethal the rub. I've always liked the guy as you guys may have noticed. I see good things ahead for TNA.

iMPACT scored a 1.14 this past week even with "the decision" airing at the same time.

The TNA product is making sense again. IMO the only good thing that Hogan brought was the 4 sided ring. Everything else was trash. I'm glad changes are finally happening.

BTW big ups once again to Flair for giving Lethal the rub. I've always liked the guy as you guys may have noticed. I see good things ahead for TNA.

^what i dont get is why not have it happen durin the MITB ppv this sunday like someone else posted

imagine catchin someone in the rko off the ladder

^what i dont get is why not have it happen durin the MITB ppv this sunday like someone else posted

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Great point.  It's just like when Edge went for the spear, and Jericho caught him with the Code Breaker.  They seem to give away these big spots on free TV with no build.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Great point.  It's just like when Edge went for the spear, and Jericho caught him with the Code Breaker.  They seem to give away these big spots on free TV with no build.

Back
Top Bottom