7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

I swear, aside from the fact that IFTSOO Natalya, The Hart Dynasty is completely useless. The tag team division needs Y2J back in the worst way.

I swear, aside from the fact that IFTSOO Natalya, The Hart Dynasty is completely useless. The tag team division needs Y2J back in the worst way.

devil.gif
 My God.

I wasn't paying attention, but apparently Jim Ross's voice was edited out of the Raw opening video.  Is there more to this than just a simple change in editing?

I wasn't paying attention, but apparently Jim Ross's voice was edited out of the Raw opening video.  Is there more to this than just a simple change in editing?

JRsBBQ While @ gym got messages my voice was removed from Raw show open. If it matters, that's news 2 me. Been nice 2 have been informed. Oh, well

JRsBBQ While @ gym got messages my voice was removed from Raw show open. If it matters, that's news 2 me. Been nice 2 have been informed. Oh, well

RKO OUT OF AIR BOURNE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FNNNNNNNNNNNN WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RKO OUT OF AIR BOURNE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FNNNNNNNNNNNN WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom