7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

mitb, was a stand out ppv. enjoyed everything except the ending. again, sheamus looking like a punk. Why? 
If they wanted Nexus to get over, they should of destroyed both guys inside the cage and took the belt hostage or something. 

mitb, was a stand out ppv. enjoyed everything except the ending. again, sheamus looking like a punk. Why? 
If they wanted Nexus to get over, they should of destroyed both guys inside the cage and took the belt hostage or something. 

All I know is I fell asleep right before the World Heavyweight Championship match.

Glad to know Kane won. And i'm also EXTREMELY glad Miz is mizter money in the bank
pimp.gif

All I know is I fell asleep right before the World Heavyweight Championship match.

Glad to know Kane won. And i'm also EXTREMELY glad Miz is mizter money in the bank
pimp.gif

u wasna know why nexus keep lookin weak, damn pg era is the reason

imagine nexus durin attitude era how great it coula been

hitting ppl with chairs, tables, bustin them open......lwoulda make them look fierce

not to mention how great the other wrestlers would look, like sheamus, ses, miz, hell we could stand cenas promos

pg era is killing the wwe......if theres any perfect time tna should take advantage, it would be now......get heyman in, give him what he wants already

hitting ppl with chairs, tables, bustin them open......lwoulda make them look fierce

not to mention how great the other wrestlers would look, like sheamus, ses, miz, hell we could stand cenas promos

pg era is killing the wwe......if theres any perfect time tna should take advantage, it would be now......get heyman in, give him what he wants already

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

they need some cussing, people getting put through tables. I will not watch a elimination chamber match with out someone being busted open.
Plus put some of the divas back in binkin matches. The bella twins need something to do every week.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

they need some cussing, people getting put through tables. I will not watch a elimination chamber match with out someone being busted open.
Plus put some of the divas back in binkin matches. The bella twins need something to do every week.

sounds like I missed an interesting one...Will def. catch RAW tonight and see if I will be tuning into Summerslam.

sounds like I missed an interesting one...Will def. catch RAW tonight and see if I will be tuning into Summerslam.

You guys are missing the point. It's not the PG era. Look at TNA. They're PG-13. Does that make them a good product?

If the writing is good, it doesn't matter if it's PG or Rated R. Good writing = good TV.

And the other major problem with The Nexus is outside of Barrett, they are not good workers or talkers. You really want these guys to be putting people through tables? They would kill somebody. The Nexus in theory was a great idea, but they were pushed too quickly with a group of guys who weren't ready into a storyline that has fizzled out due to poor writing and planning.

You guys are missing the point. It's not the PG era. Look at TNA. They're PG-13. Does that make them a good product?

If the writing is good, it doesn't matter if it's PG or Rated R. Good writing = good TV.

And the other major problem with The Nexus is outside of Barrett, they are not good workers or talkers. You really want these guys to be putting people through tables? They would kill somebody. The Nexus in theory was a great idea, but they were pushed too quickly with a group of guys who weren't ready into a storyline that has fizzled out due to poor writing and planning.

^^^Agreed, the writing is terrible. I think the days of the monster heel are over though, when is that last time besides HHH circa 2003 that a heel was made to look strong on a constant basis.

^^^Agreed, the writing is terrible. I think the days of the monster heel are over though, when is that last time besides HHH circa 2003 that a heel was made to look strong on a constant basis.

u could have good writing but the restrictions are killing the product, its like pre atitude era

if a wrestler gets cut then the match stops until he is cleaned up, $$# is that?

the promos from heels are cheezy

u could have good writing but the restrictions are killing the product, its like pre atitude era

if a wrestler gets cut then the match stops until he is cleaned up, $$# is that?

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

I agree. PG era is killing them right now. The limitations of creating high drama and great comedy are not there for the adult viewer. A steel cage match with no blood??? 
Look at Smackdown the writing is actually very good, in comparison to Raw. It only looks bad because Smackdown has no top tier talent on the roster and Vince makes it look like second rate show. 

The WWE needs to follow UFC storylines to make the business work they are too busy trying to screw the internet and trying to become an entertainment company than doing what works. 

And the lack of five star prospects is killing the WWE depth chart, FCW is nothing compared to OVW. They let go of guys who should be main eventing right now like Morgan, Pope, Anderson, Ken Doane, Kazarian, and Bobby Lashley way too soon in their careers. 

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

I agree. PG era is killing them right now. The limitations of creating high drama and great comedy are not there for the adult viewer. A steel cage match with no blood??? 
Look at Smackdown the writing is actually very good, in comparison to Raw. It only looks bad because Smackdown has no top tier talent on the roster and Vince makes it look like second rate show. 

The WWE needs to follow UFC storylines to make the business work they are too busy trying to screw the internet and trying to become an entertainment company than doing what works. 

And the lack of five star prospects is killing the WWE depth chart, FCW is nothing compared to OVW. They let go of guys who should be main eventing right now like Morgan, Pope, Anderson, Ken Doane, Kazarian, and Bobby Lashley way too soon in their careers. 

The Pope should of been a main eventer in the WWE. The really dropped the ball with him. And once again dropping the ball with Christian.

The Pope should of been a main eventer in the WWE. The really dropped the ball with him. And once again dropping the ball with Christian.

As a result of his World Heavyweight Championship victory last night at Money in the Bank, Kane becomes the first individual to the win the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship and the defunct ECW World Heavyweight Championship within the realm of World Wrestling Entertainment. Meanwhile, Big Show has also held all three belts, but his World Heavyweight Championship victory took place in World Championship Wrestling.

– WWE newcomer Alberto Del Rio has already developed a negative reputation among those in the locker room. He has complained to fellow wrestlers about the company’s decision to remove the mask he famously wore for a number of years in Mexico. Many in the locker room feel he should be thrilled with the push WWE officials have given him thus far rather than complaining about issues with creative. (source: www.pwtorch.com

Initial plans for TNA Hard Justice called for the event to be headlined by a TNA vs. "ECW" bout. Officials have since decided to make the event an "all-ECW" show similar to WWE's One Night Stand in 2005.

Wrestlers from the original ECW are being contacted and major TNA stars such as AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Ric Flair are not currently not scheduled to appear on the show.

TNA Hard Justice is largely being put together by Tommy Dreamer, who has been contacting numerous former ECW talents alongside Terry Taylor.

As noted earlier, the current planned name for the ECW faction in TNA is 'The Riot Makers'. Of course, that can always change.

From Jim Ross:

“I’ll not be in Tulsa 2nite but will be watching. Surprise awaits

Back
Top Bottom