7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

I still don't know what Cole says there.  The Bro Kick?

Miz not cashing in tonight.  No time.

Attitude Adjustment.  Sheamus kicks out!

I still don't know what Cole says there.  The Bro Kick?

Miz not cashing in tonight.  No time.

Attitude Adjustment.  Sheamus kicks out!

a little late with this but sheamus theme music is real good

i dont understand the point of a cage match in the pg era

a little late with this but sheamus theme music is real good

i dont understand the point of a cage match in the pg era

The Nexus is out.  Now they have some catch phrase printed on the back of their shirt.  It just gets worse.

Tarver has bolt cutters.  A ref takes the bolt cutters from Tarver and just walks off.  The Nexus don't do anything.

Then they go after the ref with the key to the door.  The ref throws the key into the crowd.  Again, The Nexus don't do anything.

In the ring, Cena throws Sheamus into the ref.  Idiot Cena locks on the STF, but the ref is down.  Sheamus taps with no ref.  Cena thinks he won but then realizes he didn't.

Cena tries to climb out the cage, but Gabriel climbs the cage and meets him on top.  They fight, and Cena throws Gabriel off the top into the ring.  Cena is climbing out, but The Nexus are blocking him from hitting the floor.  Sheamus climbs out.  Heath Slater does some mild defense, but Sheamus easily climbs out and gets the win before Cena can hit the floor.  Sheamus grabs the belt and runs through the crowd.

After the match, Cena beat up Gabriel and Tarver.

The Nexus is out.  Now they have some catch phrase printed on the back of their shirt.  It just gets worse.

Tarver has bolt cutters.  A ref takes the bolt cutters from Tarver and just walks off.  The Nexus don't do anything.

Then they go after the ref with the key to the door.  The ref throws the key into the crowd.  Again, The Nexus don't do anything.

In the ring, Cena throws Sheamus into the ref.  Idiot Cena locks on the STF, but the ref is down.  Sheamus taps with no ref.  Cena thinks he won but then realizes he didn't.

Cena tries to climb out the cage, but Gabriel climbs the cage and meets him on top.  They fight, and Cena throws Gabriel off the top into the ring.  Cena is climbing out, but The Nexus are blocking him from hitting the floor.  Sheamus climbs out.  Heath Slater does some mild defense, but Sheamus easily climbs out and gets the win before Cena can hit the floor.  Sheamus grabs the belt and runs through the crowd.

After the match, Cena beat up Gabriel and Tarver.

Weak finish to the Cena/Sheamus match.

And Cena on Cena violence is no bueno.
smh.gif

Weak finish to the Cena/Sheamus match.

And Cena on Cena violence is no bueno.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom