7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

Originally Posted by Regal Black

good win for the Miz, but he'll be the first to unsuccessfully cash in
Agree. But did you see Maryse giving him the eye during Miz's promo. Dude will be smashing her until sunrise tonight. Lucky MF!

Originally Posted by Regal Black

good win for the Miz, but he'll be the first to unsuccessfully cash in
Agree. But did you see Maryse giving him the eye during Miz's promo. Dude will be smashing her until sunrise tonight. Lucky MF!

Why do they continue to make the Nexus look so weak? Really the ref just takes the bolt cutters from Tarver, and the whole Nexus asking the ref nicely for the key and John "Superman" Cena destroys 2 members of Nexus. WWE needs to be more consistent with Nexus if they want us to believe Nexus is a "threat". At least Sheamus won.

Why do they continue to make the Nexus look so weak? Really the ref just takes the bolt cutters from Tarver, and the whole Nexus asking the ref nicely for the key and John "Superman" Cena destroys 2 members of Nexus. WWE needs to be more consistent with Nexus if they want us to believe Nexus is a "threat". At least Sheamus won.

Can't wait til summerslam
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sam23air

well........ they are all jobbers now
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I think The Nexus angle is dead.  They've turned into just another WWE heel goon squad for me.  If WCW booked the NWO like this, trust that they would have never gotten over.  I'm not saying The Nexus need to be the NWO, but they also can't just be another typical WWE heel act.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

I think The Nexus angle is dead.  They've turned into just another WWE heel goon squad for me.  If WCW booked the NWO like this, trust that they would have never gotten over.  I'm not saying The Nexus need to be the NWO, but they also can't just be another typical WWE heel act.

Back
Top Bottom