I NEED HELP! I OWN A TRAP HOUSE! *UPDATE PG. 4!*

Many years ago my great grandmother passed and left my moms her house.

My mother recently gave it to me because it was becoming a burden dealing with it.

I'm imagining it hasn't had any updates or repairs since the 70's.

Would it be worth trying to fix it up at all or should I just sell it for a few bands?

I literally wouldn't even know where to start to fix it up or the money, or the know how.

20200811_123644.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the rest of it look like? The inside?

Abandoned, just old dusty walls, 2 beds 1 bath with no shower head.

I mean I'd have to completely gut it.

It does have a small 1 room guest house out back. Like a studio apartment (Long story)

I'm going back tomorrow to get pics of the inside and estimates on getting the bushes cleared.

Abandoned, just old dusty walls, 2 beds 1 bath with no shower head.

I mean I'd have to completely gut it.

It does have a small 1 room guest house out back. Like a studio apartment (Long story)

I'm going back tomorrow to get pics of the inside and estimates on getting the bushes cleared.
Tbh man, if the foundation is ok and the place isnt crumbling id keep it. Invest what you can into it. Its a good asset to have imo. If you can put some paper into it, even rent it out. Depending on the location it could be some good side income for you as well.

Cincinnati, there are also a few renovated houses in the block.

Ima do some research and find out who bought those.

I do want to keep it deep down but I just dont know where to start and I dont have that kind of money to invest in this kind of project.

Cincinnati, there are also a few renovated houses in the block.

Ima do some research and find out who bought those.

I do want to keep it deep down but I just dont know where to start and I dont have that kind of money to invest in this kind of project.
Theres an app called house sigma. Not sure if it includes the US or strictly Canada, but worth to check out.

It shows the prices homes were bought and sold at and when/what year.

Many years ago my great grandmother passed and left my moms her house.

My mother recently gave it to me because it was becoming a burden dealing with it.

I'm imagining it hasn't had any updates or repairs since the 70's.

Would it be worth trying to fix it up at all or should I just sell it for a few bands?

I literally wouldn't even know where to start to fix it up or the money, or the know how.

20200811_123644.jpg
from a black man to another
DO NOT SELL IT
fix it up
if u cant fix it up now
fix it up later
BUT if u tryna sell it
how much would u sell it TO ME for
im serious btw
hit my pm with an offer
if u do sell
only sell to another black person

from a black man to another
DO NOT SELL IT
fix it up
if u cant fix it up now
fix it up later
BUT if u tryna sell it
how much would u sell it TO ME for
im serious btw
hit my pm with an offer
if u do sell
only sell to another black person
I’m Mexican but I get what you’re saying, on that same note I’d take offers like when people are giving puppies away to the “ best home”. You might accidentally sell to a black person with intentions like that one guy on barbershop trying to gentrify the block

Back
Top Bottom