Damn, Meek Mill sentenced to 2-4years in prison

Wow, cuz he was arrested on charges that were dropped anyway. That probation **** is crazy. Like a forever slave chain.

Dirty mother *******. You get sentenced to 2-4 for charges that were dropped....and you been on probation for almost 10 years.....while making it from one of the worst neighborhoods in America...in a system that's designed for you to fail.

Modern day slavery man.

it's always seemed like the Philly courts have it in for him. Like when he wasn't allowed to record or on house arrest or something
crazy excessive

meek knows how dirty they are yet he kept his name in a negative light

drake
quintin miller
safaree
french

Sentenced him to prison over charges that were dropped :smh:

Yo that is some foul **** right there. Beyond foul tbh. They really got it out for Meek. A 2 to 4 stretch over charges that were dropped? :smh:

whoever his lawyer was should be fired, how you get 10 years probation :smh:

He didn't, he got more paper time added a few years ago when he had to sit down

Kinda ******** but you can't be making it easy for them ppl to throw you away. Hopefully he can appeal and get it knocked down

I don't understand how he was still in probation if the charges were dropped. Something is not adding up. How exactly did he violate?

I don't understand how he was still in probation if the charges were dropped. Something is not adding up. How exactly did he violate?
He been on probation since like 08 or 09 and each time he got in trouble more time got added

From my understanding, it’s not the findings or outcomes of another case that necessarily got him hemmed up. When you’re on probation, one of the stipulations is that you avoid future arrests or contact with law enforcement. So while the charges were dropped, the arrests alone were enough to do him in. The DA and the probation officers make a recommendation to the judge, but it’s at the judge’s discretion to sentence as he or she sees fit. 2 to 4 years is wild excessive though.

Having charges brought against you (whether they get dropped or not) can violate ya ****. Hell they be violating _'s just for being in the car with another felon.

Back
Top Bottom