'64 Chevy Impala SSR (PICS courtesy of Spade Kreations)

Pics courtesy of Spade Kreations in Cincinnati, OH....same people that did the "Phantom" Donk...(and no, it does NOT belong to Baby)

64SSR.JPG

64SSR%20%281%29.jpg

64SSR%20%282%29.jpg

64SSR%20%283%29.jpg

64SSR%20%284%29.jpg

In the trailer w/the Donk...
SSRrez%20%286%29.jpg

Originally Posted by G2345

omg this is my dream car but im not feelin those rims

I love 'em...I think having an actual "design" (for lack of a better word) would've been doing too much; I love a multi-spoke rim

its aaight..but if i had that i would put some gold dayton's on em..but nonetheless thanks for the piks Cam...

Looks kinda whack to me, not feeling the wheels or the interior. They could have done so much better.

Man, I give ya'll somethin with oversized wheels and ridiculous paint jobs, and ya'll hate it...

I give ya'll somethin subtle and classy, where money was well spent and ya'll STILL hate it...

Ya'll have GOT to be the hardest crowd to please!

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Man, I give ya'll somethin with oversized wheels and ridiculous paint jobs, and ya'll hate it...

I give ya'll somethin subtle and classy, where money was well spent and ya'll STILL hate it...

Ya'll have GOT to be the hardest crowd to please!

Lol not even. What one will consider clean and subtle will be bland and whack to someone else. I'm all for that but this car is not all that to meconsidering it was made by a shop.

its extremely clean, but i dont like the interior that much. its not bad but it just seems off compared to the rest of the car

Back
Top Bottom