60 mother @@$@%#% pounds lost in 71 days

thank you niketalk for giving me a few tips. now i know the loss is a bit much for such a short time so if i suddenly die you know what happend.
laugh.gif

thats gotta be a weight loss record no?

Im not gonna stop until I become a stick...
laugh.gif

...what tips did u use? im trying to lose 35 pounds by dec. so help a fat brother out.

u have gastric bypass? How did you lose that much weight, that fast? Probably not being healthy about it....prove me wrong.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

thank you niketalk for giving me a few tips. now i know the loss is a bit much for such a short time so if i suddenly die you know what happend.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Im not gonna stop until I become a stick..[/color].
laugh.gif

do that and shoot for your ideal weight while adding muscle too

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

u have gastric bypass? How did you lose that much weight, that fast? Probably not being healthy about it....prove me wrong.

you are correct thus why i said if i die dont be surprised. and NO no gastric bypass surgery. that is for people who have no will power....nodetermination.....

i eat under 400 calories a day all low fat low carb. drink about 8 bottles of water a day.

my exercise routine is quite disturbing. 7 days a week. light weight training 2 hours a day. ab and lower leg workout and heavy bag hitting for 45 minutes. iwalk and run about 6 miles a day.

if you wanna lose that much in little time you must have no life lke i do. i am obsessed with weight loss. my life consist of work and work out. thats it.

congrats on losing the weight man.

What did you do to lose the weight

For me it was a serious change in diet after my college years.

I eat extremely healthy now and ending up losing 30 pounds from 200 to 170 and feel like Im 14 again, its crazy how unhealthy the american diet is. I only need5 hours of sleep and have energy all day.

I eat protein, fruits, vegetables, vitamineral green superfood, flaxseed oil, hemp seed nuts and sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and water only.

What did you do. I took out all sugar, wheat, dairy, and most soy. What did you do ?

My plan is to eventually lose as much fat as possible then bulk up. I don't want to build muscle on top of fat.

Not doing a good job as of right now though...

and yeah once you get to a bodyfat you like im at 7-8% now just put on the muscle. Its much easier to put on the muscle then lose the weight.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

Im not gonna stop until I become a stick...
laugh.gif

do that and shoot for your ideal weight while adding muscle too

i want to become a stick and then build muscle afterwards. hopefully that can work. i was a pretty big strong and built dude in high school.

damn thats crazy. ive been eating way better lately and hitting up the gym lots. i havent realyl lost weight because ive been gaining mad muscle.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

I think its easier to put the weight back on, if you lose it that fast
yep it sure is. 7 years ago i lost over 100 pounds in 8 months. it took me about 4 months to gain it all back
tired.gif
i got content and stopped exercising and eating healthy. that was my mistake.this time i will not fail.

Good for you.

But you'll probably end up gaining it all back once you stop you 400 calorie a day thing. And you're just gonna have to work twice as hard to keep thefat off while trying to gain muscle.

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

congrats on losing the weight man.

What did you do to lose the weight

For me it was a serious change in diet after my college years.

I eat extremely healthy now and ending up losing 30 pounds from 200 to 170 and feel like Im 14 again, its crazy how unhealthy the american diet is. I only need 5 hours of sleep and have energy all day.

I eat protein, fruits, vegetables, vitamineral green superfood, flaxseed oil, hemp seed nuts and sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and water only.

What did you do. I took out all sugar, wheat, dairy, and most soy. What did you do ?
man what i have been doing is not healthy although i do eat healthy but only small portions a day. once my stomach got use to what i eat a day itcould no longer take anymore food or else i would get sick. whole wheat bread, eggs, cheese, nuts, fruit, fish, fat free milk, and chicken breast. water is mybest friend. whenever i had the urge for something sweet i would brush my teeth. oh and i take vitamins...

Back
Top Bottom