6 Members of LULZSEC Arrested #Anonymous

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
disgusting 
30t6p3b.gif

he does look like Primavera 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Virus (11:02:59 PM):  I'm absolutely positive, you already got raided, and are setting your friends up and when they're done draining you for information and arrests they'll sentence you and it'll make nose

Sabu (11:04:51 PM):  because my boys that were arrested in uk are probably singing tunes beautifully

Sabu (11:05:06 PM):  and I clearly don't give a ++#%
Sabu (11:05:09 PM):  because no ones getting me

Virus (11:05:12 PM):  I'm pretty sure they are, for the sake of their futures
Virus (11:05:13 PM):  most do
Virus (11:05:18 PM):  especially since they're of age

Virus (11:05:32 PM):  you were already "got"
Virus (11:05:39 PM):  it's obvious you're singing like a birdy

Virus (11:15:26 PM):  you aren't educated
Virus (11:15:32 PM):  you aren't a hacker

Sabu (11:15:39 PM):  yo you're talking like a %@#+!*+ teenage aoler right now
Virus (11:15:44 PM):  you're a script kiddie, twitter %##+!.

Sabu (11:15:45 PM):  straight up
Virus (11:15:54 PM):  go tweet about it, bro.

Sabu (11:16:00 PM):  like someone thats straight up ego hurt I brought up something suspicious
Sabu (11:16:08 PM):  my **+%% theres no need to be so %@#+!*+ hurt

Sabu (11:16:13 PM):  seriously
Sabu (11:16:30 PM):  and if you are an informant than more the power to you

Sabu (11:17:13 PM):  if I knew you were going to be such a touch +%%!@ after bringing up the story
Sabu (11:17:18 PM):  I would have kept quiet and sat on it

Virus (11:17:22 PM):  now with that being said and done, I'm going to go ahead and save this conversation to my hdd and terminate this IM. you have a great time sucking convict **** in prison when you're done sucking off your handler. ##@%$%.
Sabu (11:17:37 PM):  yeah go run along you snitch +%%!@
Sabu (11:17:41 PM):  %@#+!*+ NYPD low level informant

Sabu (11:17:44 PM):  seriously bro
Sabu (11:17:48 PM):  you're %@#+!*+ lame

Virus signed off at 11:17:54 PM

this was Aug 11th 2011, Sabu began informing as early as June/early July 2011.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'll be requesting my FBI file this week. a little noid about it but it might be interesting. anybody else wanna try, here's a link http://www.getmyfbifile.com/

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

original.jpg

Thats what a hacker looks like in real life?
laugh.gif
Dude looks like a nt'er

I imagined someone like

mputergeek.jpg

laugh.gif

the second one doesn't get caught
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Interesting read... was always interested in the life of a 'hacker'.

read ghost in the wires.

pretty interesting read.. although it seems like he adds a little extra to his story.

that stereotype of "hackers" is long dead man. of course there are basement dwelling neckbeards out there still but it's a new crowd now.

Originally Posted by Cole World

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens
how do you know so much about what is going on with anon and all the other hacker groups? just curious.
ahh man. SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ME (SWIM) saw Hackers as a youngin, started their own journey. was doing little computer stuff back then in school, doing relay messages and sending them to other classrooms, disabling printers/scheduling 9999999 copies of full black sheets of paper, rigging soda and snack machines for cheaper drinks and snacks for SWIM's friends. small stuff. 10th grade SWIM was banned from computer use not long after they were introduced to 4chan
laugh.gif

SWIM's boy put SWIM on to using what he knew for other things. he taught SWIM new things, around this time SWIM started experimenting with loggers and backdoors. learned IP tracing via AIM direct IMs, branched out and learned how to do it by other methods. began doxing and raiding photobuckets. copped some C++ books and a junk PC to work on. SWIM now uses a Mac with VMs and other safeguards + a junk PC for experiments but is not an active hacker. SWIM does not support damaging innocent people's computers or networks but is a sympathizer to the anonymous cause and a strong advocate for internet freedom and reform of copyright laws.

SWIM's link to 4ch eventually led him to the IRC. this led to more knowledge of different groups out there, and conversations with members of said groups about their different causes. some are just in it for the lulz. others have true goals. others are just bored. whitehats, blackhats, SWIM has observed the actions of both sides. SWIM wishes to get the money together for classes to improve his knowledge. plans to be a whitehat eventually, and plans to teach even the most basic of computer users how to be secure.

it's crazy going back and watching Hackers now
laugh.gif
  half that %*!$ made NO sense like hacking into a network and having towers of hex and flying symbols coming at you. and the other half is just hilarious now. the fact that they damn near came their pants over 28/56k dial up modems
laugh.gif

JohnnyRedStorm wrote:
Sleaze Jar Omens wrote:
I'll be requesting my FBI file this week. a little noid about it but it might be interesting. anybody else wanna try, here's a link http://www.getmyfbifile.com/

Could this have any adverse affects?

none I can think of. just a document of things they have on you. I've seen other people's and they keep track of very random things. knew a guy was an atheist and a virgin in one case. another person saw that they were under observation for the amount of torrenting they do. just seems like if I'm on any lists of theirs, me requesting my info might make them watch me even harder.

FOIA grants us the right to request this stuff. I read about an activist who got her file and she found out the FBI was tailing her and her friends.

http://slog.thestranger.c...to-see-lord-of-the-rings

You think you would be able to write security for an original (ie not Windows, Lion, etc.) operating system one day?

I would love to get to that point. I'm still learning. once my daughters in preschool I'll have more time to get into things and hopefully get myself into a school so I can progress. computer security is a sure thing when it comes to the job market. 

Back
Top Bottom