6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Originally Posted by frink85

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What did that Orton sign say? Did anyone catch it?

you mean the "ORTON'S HOT/OVECHKIN'S NOT"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

also this match is a giant comedown from the punk/rey match. christian is getting buried
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i dont even know if the crappy pace and lack of wrestling moves is because of caution for his concussion, or because randy orton sucks.

The last two Orton/Christian matches were very good. I'm gonna have to say this one is hurt from the concussion.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

also this match is a giant comedown from the punk/rey match. christian is getting buried
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i dont even know if the crappy pace and lack of wrestling moves is because of caution for his concussion, or because randy orton sucks.

The last two Orton/Christian matches were very good. I'm gonna have to say this one is hurt from the concussion.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol someone posted that it was
ORTON SHOT

OVECHKIN SNOT

I was so confused

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol someone posted that it was
ORTON SHOT

OVECHKIN SNOT

I was so confused

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Awkward pace to this match. They are really playing up this concussion Orton received..
Christian has been dominated throughout the entire match.

Of course he kicks out.

Awkward pace to this match. They are really playing up this concussion Orton received..

Of course he kicks out.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Of course he kicks out.
Right. But there was emphasis on every move Christian made that involved Orton's head.

THE LEG!!! THE LEG!!!

Originally Posted by Furrell

Of course he kicks out.
Right. But there was emphasis on every move Christian made that involved Orton's head.

THE LEG!!! THE LEG!!!

Match was a stinker.

Talk about getting squashed. Christian isn't getting another shot for a minute unless they review the tape and make a rematch on Smackdown.

All this blatant stalling to make up time, only two hours in and it's the main event already.

All this blatant stalling to make up time, only two hours in and it's the main event already.

Match was a stinker.

Talk about getting squashed. Christian isn't getting another shot for a minute unless they review the tape and make a rematch on Smackdown.

Another really good match. 4 good matches and 2 duds.

Orton went for the RKO, but Christian countered and hit a spear for a near fall. Christian went to the top rope. Orton charged him in the order, but Christian jumped over him. When Christian turned around, Orton caught him with the RKO. However, Christian's foot was under the bottom rope, but it wasn't called. Orton won the match and retained the title.

After the match, Christian protested with the ref that his foot was under the rope, but the ref didn't do anything. Orton came up from behind with the belt and laid Christian out with a belt shot to the head. Orton told him 'Paybacks are a b****."

Back
Top Bottom