6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

Originally Posted by YardFather

Main event starting with an hour left in the show?
Something else has to happen.

Not really...they'll just have Cena celebrate for 5-10 mins while they basically replay the entire match before it goes off 20mins before the hour.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

News

From the Creative Recall blog:

So apparently Smackdown has a new lead writer in Ed Koskey. Ed was moved from NXT to Smackdown. I actually really like Ed and think he is a really good guy but I just don’t understand the philosophy that Vince imposes on the creative staff. People are put in positions based on seniority as opposed to creative ability. Ed is extremely creative but he has also been in the company for 10 years. WWE needs a fresh coat of paint and the same guys put in different positions won’t give that feel. Although this move is great news for ECW/NXT alum currently on the Smackdown roster.
So what happens to Michael Hayes?
No idea. But maybe this explains Zeke's win tonight
laugh.gif

For what it's worth Daniel Bryan and Christian worked the last WWE Supershow. That may be the next feud for Captain Charisma.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

News

From the Creative Recall blog:

So apparently Smackdown has a new lead writer in Ed Koskey. Ed was moved from NXT to Smackdown. I actually really like Ed and think he is a really good guy but I just don’t understand the philosophy that Vince imposes on the creative staff. People are put in positions based on seniority as opposed to creative ability. Ed is extremely creative but he has also been in the company for 10 years. WWE needs a fresh coat of paint and the same guys put in different positions won’t give that feel. Although this move is great news for ECW/NXT alum currently on the Smackdown roster.
So what happens to Michael Hayes?
No idea. But maybe this explains Zeke's win tonight
laugh.gif

For what it's worth Daniel Bryan and Christian worked the last WWE Supershow. That may be the next feud for Captain Charisma.

Hey Jack, we're gonna put you in a program with Cole, Lawler, and JR. You know, announcers and stuff for about 4-5 months. After that we'll make it up to you, by letting you get embarassed for a month by Evan Bourne.

Hey Jack, we're gonna put you in a program with Cole, Lawler, and JR. You know, announcers and stuff for about 4-5 months. After that we'll make it up to you, by letting you get embarassed for a month by Evan Bourne.

I'm about to throw my computer across the room with this dumb %$$ Obama spoof...so god damn stupid

I'm about to throw my computer across the room with this dumb %$$ Obama spoof...so god damn stupid

Back
Top Bottom