6/19 WWE Capitol Punishment PPV - Cena vs R-Truth | Orton vs Christian | Miz vs Riley (pg 13)

I liked that match. It had a different pace to it than the usual Punk/Mysterio. Counters
pimp.gif

CHRISTIAN TIME!!!!!!!

3rd good or better match of the show.  Too bad they put two total crap matches back to back.
Anyway, Punk beat Mysterio in an awesome match.  Lots of back and forth, Punk went for a GTS, but Mysterio countered into a hurracanrana.  Finish came when Mysterio went for the 619, but Punk ducked on the ropes, and Mysterio ended up right on Punk's shoulders.  Punk got up and hit the GTS for the clean win in the middle of the ring.  Really, really cool finish.  THANK YOU PUNK GOD!

3rd good or better match of the show.  Too bad they put two total crap matches back to back.
Anyway, Punk beat Mysterio in an awesome match.  Lots of back and forth, Punk went for a GTS, but Mysterio countered into a hurracanrana.  Finish came when Mysterio went for the 619, but Punk ducked on the ropes, and Mysterio ended up right on Punk's shoulders.  Punk got up and hit the GTS for the clean win in the middle of the ring.  Really, really cool finish.  THANK YOU PUNK GOD!

That had to be the Match of the night. CM and Rey are just too good in the ring together.

That had to be the Match of the night. CM and Rey are just too good in the ring together.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They are so impressed at Mark Henry picking up the Big Show when John Cena has done it so many times already

Dude rockin the 5D Mark II
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Be specific. Who's rocking the 5D Mark ll?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

They are so impressed at Mark Henry picking up the Big Show when John Cena has done it so many times already

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was CM Punk's first PPV win since April 2010 when he last beat Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules.

eyes.gif
Randy Orton

That was CM Punk's first PPV win since April 2010 when he last beat Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules.

eyes.gif
Randy Orton

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

theDEEK said:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That random photographer that R Truth was talking to
laugh.gif

News

From the Creative Recall blog:

So apparently Smackdown has a new lead writer in Ed Koskey. Ed was moved from NXT to Smackdown. I actually really like Ed and think he is a really good guy but I just don’t understand the philosophy that Vince imposes on the creative staff. People are put in positions based on seniority as opposed to creative ability. Ed is extremely creative but he has also been in the company for 10 years. WWE needs a fresh coat of paint and the same guys put in different positions won’t give that feel. Although this move is great news for ECW/NXT alum currently on the Smackdown roster.

News

So apparently Smackdown has a new lead writer in Ed Koskey. Ed was moved from NXT to Smackdown. I actually really like Ed and think he is a really good guy but I just don’t understand the philosophy that Vince imposes on the creative staff. People are put in positions based on seniority as opposed to creative ability. Ed is extremely creative but he has also been in the company for 10 years. WWE needs a fresh coat of paint and the same guys put in different positions won’t give that feel. Although this move is great news for ECW/NXT alum currently on the Smackdown roster.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

theDEEK said:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That random photographer that R Truth was talking to
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

News

So what happens to Michael Hayes?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

News

So what happens to Michael Hayes?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What did that Orton sign say? Did anyone catch it?

you mean the "ORTON'S HOT/OVECHKIN'S NOT"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

also this match is a giant comedown from the punk/rey match. christian is getting buried
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i dont even know if the crappy pace and lack of wrestling moves is because of caution for his concussion, or because randy orton sucks.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

What did that Orton sign say? Did anyone catch it?

you mean the "ORTON'S HOT/OVECHKIN'S NOT"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sign???

also this match is a giant comedown from the punk/rey match. christian is getting buried
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i dont even know if the crappy pace and lack of wrestling moves is because of caution for his concussion, or because randy orton sucks.

Back
Top Bottom