stealing sneakers
indifferent.gif

Killin people
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

killing people for sneakers ...
30t6p3b.gif

just sad

Disgusting. Murdering a young man because of sneakers?! What were 5 dudes going to do with one pair of shoes? So dumb all around. This used to happen a lot around my way when I was younger.

Disgusting. Murdering a young man because of sneakers?! What were 5 dudes going to do with one pair of shoes? So dumb all around. This used to happen a lot around my way when I was younger.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I sympathize with the young boy, because when I was in high school a kid stole my shoes from my locker. The next day he showed up to school wearing my shoes. It took a while but the VP sorted it out and suspended him. But I was always scared that he'd come back with a gun for revenge.
I'm truly lucky that my situation didn't end in violence.
You were definitely not about that life
No, I wasn't. But it's way smarter than picking a fight with someone who could kill you.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I sympathize with the young boy, because when I was in high school a kid stole my shoes from my locker. The next day he showed up to school wearing my shoes. It took a while but the VP sorted it out and suspended him. But I was always scared that he'd come back with a gun for revenge.
I'm truly lucky that my situation didn't end in violence.
You were definitely not about that life
No, I wasn't. But it's way smarter than picking a fight with someone who could kill you.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I guarantee that if this happened in Cleveland, we would all laugh at this grief and say Ohio takes an L.

So with that said, PA will take a L and it will be noted.

I think all of you guys have really messed this guy's head up with all the "Ohio takes an L" stuff. He doesn't know what's right and wrong anymore.

I guarantee that if this happened in Cleveland, we would all laugh at this grief and say Ohio takes an L.

I think all of you guys have really messed this guy's head up with all the "Ohio takes an L" stuff. He doesn't know what's right and wrong anymore.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

laugh.gif

But back on topic...

tired.gif
, on killing someone for sneakers.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

laugh.gif

But back on topic...

tired.gif
, on killing someone for sneakers.

maybe they just had beef... and after shooting him he said "you wont be needing these anymore"... and now they're claiming it was sneaker related when really it was just opportunistic...

maybe they just had beef... and after shooting him he said "you wont be needing these anymore"... and now they're claiming it was sneaker related when really it was just opportunistic...

Back
Top Bottom