Da Champion USA appreciation/Product Thread

its getting cold in in da Northeast..time for one of da cornerstones of traditional fall/winter street fly to come back into prominence

champion-logo.jpg

nthat.gif

(oh and by da way, they made jerseys during da best era of basketball)

Last edited:
I give you credit cuz you've been rockin' these for years, but they're gettin' hypebeasted all the way out now...

...****'s disgusting. :smh:

Never go wrong with a champion hood.  Had to break out the super hood taking out the trash this morning.

i miss all my old champion bball jerseys.

only products i have are some oversized sweat pants

and the satin jacket they did w supreme last season

you dunno what you missing...

CV7058-094---1.jpg

I like the colors, but not a huge fan of the logo being that huge. It's like it's shouting. Not to say the brand isn't a staple, just can't fox with the justification of that size of a logo.

Last edited:
I give you credit cuz you've been rockin' these for years, but they're gettin' hypebeasted all the way out now...

...****'s disgusting.
mean.gif
oh you mean these?

supreme-champion-fall-winter-2012-8.jpg

tumblr_mbvcsbJmS31qjbokeo1_500.jpg

screen-shot-2012-10-11-at-11-50-27-pm.png

supreme-champion-05-630x419.jpeg

heh...goes to show you da STREETS dictate fashion, then da hypebeast follow...not da other way around...

paisley hoodie is that piff though...not a fan of da stars crewneck though.

Last edited:
Champion NBA jerseys was :pimp: :pimp:

Champion other stuff like varsity jacket & hoodies AKA coneheads was never my flavor

but i get why cat's are loyal to these items and the company

Last edited:
Ninjahood is that dude for creating this thread. bout to cop me a new champion hoodie tomorrow. Im mad because ive gained weight and my old Champion hoodies dont fit. I need to lose weight.

my godaughter has my lakers shaq and MJ black 23 jersey.

only one i got left is a phoenix  suns j kidd lol

wore my champion hoodie to death last fall/winter 
nthat.gif

...****'s disgusting. :smh:

oh you mean these?

heh...goes to show you da STREETS dictate fashion, then da hypebeast follow...not da other way around...

paisley hoodie is that piff though...not a fan of da stars crewneck though.

Yup those...

and these:

View media item 641946
View media item 641948
View media item 641949

I've owned them in the past, but why the hell is a zip up $38? I copped some dickies work ones for less.

Back
Top Bottom