5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People will make it out to be some moral issue saying, "Oh that guy should finish HS."

Well I think he should take it now. I doubt he will ever be in a position to make more. We don't know what will happen in the future. Take the money and go about your ways man. No need for institutionalized Baltimore City Education. He isn't getting anything out of that.

See the world, become cultured. Play with some Italianas. Take it.

Agreed...

Seymore CAKE wrote:
Im Not You wrote:
He's 17? Damn.

it just means he was held back a year... usually you 16 by the end of your soph year... its not that big of a deal honestly.

He'll be an 18 year old HS junior tho... I believe he's 18 before the year is over if I'm correct (correct me if I'm wrong)

It may be a big deal if they dont accelerate him to his proper class...

But I'd take the deal if I were him, make the money, and shoot for the league... I'm pretty sure they'll find him a program where he can finish his GED...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

People will make it out to be some moral issue saying, "Oh that guy should finish HS."

Well I think he should take it now. I doubt he will ever be in a position to make more. We don't know what will happen in the future. Take the money and go about your ways man. No need for institutionalized Baltimore City Education. He isn't getting anything out of that.

See the world, become cultured. Play with some Italianas. Take it.

Agreed...

Seymore CAKE wrote:
Im Not You wrote:
He's 17? Damn.

it just means he was held back a year... usually you 16 by the end of your soph year... its not that big of a deal honestly.

He'll be an 18 year old HS junior tho... I believe he's 18 before the year is over if I'm correct (correct me if I'm wrong)

It may be a big deal if they dont accelerate him to his proper class...

But I'd take the deal if I were him, make the money, and shoot for the league... I'm pretty sure they'll find him a program where he can finish his GED...

That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing. 

That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing. 

Like LeBron or Sebastian 
High school graduates 
Straight to the league 
I ain't waitin' for my knee to blow 
Yesterday I was needin' this dough 
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] take the money on table. free money basically. play well enough get a small sneaker deal.  plus you get to see the world on somebody else's dime. dont people always preach expanding your cultural viewpoints?; basically a study abroad opportunity [/font]

Like LeBron or Sebastian 
High school graduates 
Straight to the league 
I ain't waitin' for my knee to blow 
Yesterday I was needin' this dough 
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica] take the money on table. free money basically. play well enough get a small sneaker deal.  plus you get to see the world on somebody else's dime. dont people always preach expanding your cultural viewpoints?; basically a study abroad opportunity [/font]

Plus, European contracts pay for your taxes, housing, and a car. They aren't luxurious but they are fine. So it's basically a full all cash deal. I'm sorry to say he isn't going to make the NBA and even if he does he'll get a veterans minimum which will not equate to a lot of money after paying taxes and everything else.

Plus, European contracts pay for your taxes, housing, and a car. They aren't luxurious but they are fine. So it's basically a full all cash deal. I'm sorry to say he isn't going to make the NBA and even if he does he'll get a veterans minimum which will not equate to a lot of money after paying taxes and everything else.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

@DaveTelep My guy in Italy tells me Italian team told Aquille Carr he could play for them but the $750K was not offered.

Every thing I've heard from dudes who actually follow euro ball says that story is nonsense.

I mean dude is 5'6...why him, he's not a top guy in the 2013 class from what I can tell so...this really sounds like a made up story.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

@DaveTelep My guy in Italy tells me Italian team told Aquille Carr he could play for them but the $750K was not offered.

Every thing I've heard from dudes who actually follow euro ball says that story is nonsense.

I mean dude is 5'6...why him, he's not a top guy in the 2013 class from what I can tell so...this really sounds like a made up story.

knightngale wrote: That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing.

O rly?

knightngale wrote: That gordon dude looks MAD SLOW and he does not really jump all that high from those dunks. Looks like a shorter tayshaun prince which is not a good thing.

O rly?

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

O rly?

�
You sound like wifey, though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

O rly?

�
You sound like wifey, though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom