5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Read that in a fall league game he threw a ball at a ref and then asked his brother to come down to the base line and 'handle him'. This to go along with opposing kids playing against him in fear of what might happen if they injury him -- kid needs to get out of B-More ASAP.

If his people care about him, they gota place him somewhere else, there's nothing else to accomplish and nothing good will come out of staying home at this point. Patterson team overall is supposedly a mess. Talented, but a complete mess.
Disappointed to learn about his attitude.  These type of kids don't usually last. 
ohwell.gif

Read that in a fall league game he threw a ball at a ref and then asked his brother to come down to the base line and 'handle him'. This to go along with opposing kids playing against him in fear of what might happen if they injury him -- kid needs to get out of B-More ASAP.

If his people care about him, they gota place him somewhere else, there's nothing else to accomplish and nothing good will come out of staying home at this point. Patterson team overall is supposedly a mess. Talented, but a complete mess.
Disappointed to learn about his attitude.  These type of kids don't usually last. 
ohwell.gif

grin.gif
Come on Carr

grin.gif
Come on Carr

Originally Posted by doyung9

Serious question, I'd like to get some of you guys opinions.

Some of these kids these days are just freaks. Athletic freaks. Like, I've watched a ton of AAU and high school basketball over the last 10 years and nowadays we're just seeing athletic ability like never before.
Is it possible that because AAU basketball has become such a breeding ground to college and pro ball that these kids are now being exposed to HGH/PED usage at a young age? I don't want to sound like an idiot, I'm really curious because I know alot of these kids couldn't afford stuff like that, but alot of them also have all these "handlers" who are looking for a money train to ride for the next few years. Happens in football and baseball all the time, wondering if maybe it's crossing over.
no. athletic training is huge now and is ALOT better than what kids were getting back in the day, training as a whole for HS kids has changed a lot recently there are tons of high quality training facilities

Originally Posted by doyung9

Serious question, I'd like to get some of you guys opinions.

Some of these kids these days are just freaks. Athletic freaks. Like, I've watched a ton of AAU and high school basketball over the last 10 years and nowadays we're just seeing athletic ability like never before.
Is it possible that because AAU basketball has become such a breeding ground to college and pro ball that these kids are now being exposed to HGH/PED usage at a young age? I don't want to sound like an idiot, I'm really curious because I know alot of these kids couldn't afford stuff like that, but alot of them also have all these "handlers" who are looking for a money train to ride for the next few years. Happens in football and baseball all the time, wondering if maybe it's crossing over.
no. athletic training is huge now and is ALOT better than what kids were getting back in the day, training as a whole for HS kids has changed a lot recently there are tons of high quality training facilities

Mighty mite Aquille Carr commits to Seton Hall

PUBLISHED 1 hour and 36 minutes ago
LAST UPDATED 1 hour and 26 minutes ago

Mike DeCourcy
Sporting News

Mike's Archive
E-Mail Mike
Subscribe to RSS
Text size
A
A
A
It’s not often the No. 41-ranked prospect in the junior class is worthy of what would have been called a “stop-the-presses

Mighty mite Aquille Carr commits to Seton Hall

PUBLISHED 1 hour and 36 minutes ago
LAST UPDATED 1 hour and 26 minutes ago

Mike DeCourcy
Sporting News

Mike's Archive
E-Mail Mike
Subscribe to RSS
Text size
A
A
A
It’s not often the No. 41-ranked prospect in the junior class is worthy of what would have been called a “stop-the-presses

Seton Hall is a suprise for him...turgeon and the UMD staff was at the game the other day so people thought the terps had a chance

Seton Hall is a suprise for him...turgeon and the UMD staff was at the game the other day so people thought the terps had a chance

Originally Posted by frshstunna

We want the twins first
pimp.gif

We want the twins first
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

We want the twins first
pimp.gif
Yea i'd be good with both of em in the backcourt

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

We want the twins first
pimp.gif
Yea i'd be good with both of em in the backcourt

Back
Top Bottom