5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Looks like not as skilled Nate Rob...
exactly what i thought
laugh.gif

was at the game at city, and he won that game by himself in the 4th quarter...he too quick and athletic for anybody to guard him rite now even tho he's short..when his team plays the games are wild

was at the game at city, and he won that game by himself in the 4th quarter...he too quick and athletic for anybody to guard him rite now even tho he's short..when his team plays the games are wild

I had the pleasure of watching Patterson vs City College last night @ Morgan St.

Carr is an amazing player. As I mentioned before, he really reminds me a Will Bynum. His size up moves seem to have been studies from Will bynum tapes. His ability to drive to the rim and AVOID charging calls is something special.

He is a legit D1 prospect. High level without a doubt.

He ended up with around 30. His jumper was off, but City College played zone the whole game so he never really got a REAL chance to go off in the half court.

In transition, pure speed. Pure speed.

Fun to watch. If anyone is in the DC area, I suggest riding down 95 and checking dude out man.

I had the pleasure of watching Patterson vs City College last night @ Morgan St.

Carr is an amazing player. As I mentioned before, he really reminds me a Will Bynum. His size up moves seem to have been studies from Will bynum tapes. His ability to drive to the rim and AVOID charging calls is something special.

He ended up with around 30. His jumper was off, but City College played zone the whole game so he never really got a REAL chance to go off in the half court.

Fun to watch. If anyone is in the DC area, I suggest riding down 95 and checking dude out man.

I was goina check out the championship too...

Aquille is like 18 now too...

Crazy nice tho... Gave Forest Park 58 in like 3 quarters or somethin crazy like that...
laugh.gif

City College...
indifferent.gif
 (I went to Poly btw lol )

I was goina check out the championship too...

Aquille is like 18 now too...

Crazy nice tho... Gave Forest Park 58 in like 3 quarters or somethin crazy like that...
laugh.gif

City College...
indifferent.gif
 (I went to Poly btw lol )

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yo DC I was in attendance too
nerd.gif
... shorty nice, the whole city rooting for him, i hope gary williams is paying attention...

nerd.gif
... shorty nice, the whole city rooting for him, i hope gary williams is paying attention...

Originally Posted by frshstunna

nerd.gif

Yea right
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

nerd.gif

Yea right
30t6p3b.gif

from the look of his one jumper in the vid he might need to work on his shooting form but thats coachable
nice dribble and drive tho he better hit puberty or something and get a growth spurt

from the look of his one jumper in the vid he might need to work on his shooting form but thats coachable
nice dribble and drive tho he better hit puberty or something and get a growth spurt

eek.gif
this lil $%#*+ is nasty. he so small tho, he look like a baby
laugh.gif
 & his jumpshot is ugly as hell

Back
Top Bottom