5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

I'm not really impressed by that video. I seriously doubt that he's the best Sophomore in the nation.

pimp.gif
son is nice; very smooth finishes. That second vid is not that impressive aside from the decent dunks; kid is kinda slow.

pimp.gif
son is nice; very smooth finishes. That second vid is not that impressive aside from the decent dunks; kid is kinda slow.

Is that kid Drew Gordon's brother?

And the little guy is nice but that definitely wasn't near enough to have me call him the top player in the nation.

And the little guy is nice but that definitely wasn't near enough to have me call him the top player in the nation.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I'm not really impressed by that video. I seriously doubt that he's the best Sophomore in the nation.
He's ranked Top 10 players for class of 2013 by ESPN.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif

Slow? He is incredibly fast!

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Never said nation, Top 10 in class of 2013.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

grin.gif
I'm sorry, but aside from him being a 5'6 sophomore. I don't see anything impressive about him.
This is all from one game against the #10 SG in the NATION, Nick Faust. 38 points! If thats not impressive? Idk what is.
ESPN: Aquille is one of the quickest and explosive players in the country, regardless of class. Despite being small in stature, Carr truly impacts the game on each end of the court, especially in an uptempo affair like this one. Offensively he gets in the paint at will. He is a good passer though he can be a little too creative at times and his teammates can have trouble catching his passes. Aquille is super athletic and can dunk at 5'6. His athletic ability and super tight handle allow him to finish at the rim when he slashes to the basket.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

can he dunk?
He sure can!
Originally Posted by zxc123

need more footage
Will have more soon. This is only from one game!

Originally Posted by Futuristic

He's ranked Top 10 players for class of 2013 by ESPN.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

pimp.gif

Slow? He is incredibly fast!

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Never said nation, Top 10 in class of 2013.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

grin.gif
I'm sorry, but aside from him being a 5'6 sophomore. I don't see anything impressive about him.
This is all from one game against the #10 SG in the NATION, Nick Faust. 38 points! If thats not impressive? Idk what is.
ESPN: Aquille is one of the quickest and explosive players in the country, regardless of class. Despite being small in stature, Carr truly impacts the game on each end of the court, especially in an uptempo affair like this one. Offensively he gets in the paint at will. He is a good passer though he can be a little too creative at times and his teammates can have trouble catching his passes. Aquille is super athletic and can dunk at 5'6. His athletic ability and super tight handle allow him to finish at the rim when he slashes to the basket.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

can he dunk?
He sure can!
Originally Posted by zxc123

need more footage
Will have more soon. This is only from one game!

Not to nitpick, but if you're going to hype him up, don't make stuff up. He's number 38 in his class on espn

Not to nitpick, but if you're going to hype him up, don't make stuff up. He's number 38 in his class on espn

Yes that is Drew Gordon's little brother...made first team all WCAL as a freshman.

He's already better than his brother was and given the clash between Drew and UCLA I doubt he'll be going there
laugh.gif

He's a top 10 player in his class easily and only getting better.

Yes that is Drew Gordon's little brother...made first team all WCAL as a freshman.

He's already better than his brother was and given the clash between Drew and UCLA I doubt he'll be going there
laugh.gif

He's a top 10 player in his class easily and only getting better.

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

I guess he used to be then b/c I deff read that somewhere. That was probably his freshmen year. My bad but...
Either way, I'm not hyping him up, he is number 5 for his position in 2013. Are you serious?

Originally Posted by joegolfdad

I guess he used to be then b/c I deff read that somewhere. That was probably his freshmen year. My bad but...
Either way, I'm not hyping him up, he is number 5 for his position in 2013. Are you serious?

dude is like 17 yr old sophomore, like oj mayo, held back a grade or enrolled late.

dude is like 17 yr old sophomore, like oj mayo, held back a grade or enrolled late.

eek.gif

It's crazy, my brother was working a High School Basketball showcase in Baltimore a few weeks ago & was telling me about this kid that was about 5'6, sophomore, with a boosie fade who was sick. Said he didn't get his name, but over heard people calling him 'Kill', but I guess it's 'Quille".

His quickness & ability to finish at the rim for his size is
eek.gif
No one can deny that.

& the only knock on his game is probably his shot(Didn't seen enough of it) & his size. But even at 5'6, I can see him doing damage at the Major D1 level.

eek.gif

It's crazy, my brother was working a High School Basketball showcase in Baltimore a few weeks ago & was telling me about this kid that was about 5'6, sophomore, with a boosie fade who was sick. Said he didn't get his name, but over heard people calling him 'Kill', but I guess it's 'Quille".

His quickness & ability to finish at the rim for his size is
eek.gif
No one can deny that.

& the only knock on his game is probably his shot(Didn't seen enough of it) & his size. But even at 5'6, I can see him doing damage at the Major D1 level.

MBen32 wrote:

Thats why I said I would like to see the jumper lol...
Lil Gordon is nooooooooot going 2 UCLA LMAO.

MBen32 wrote:

Thats why I said I would like to see the jumper lol...
Lil Gordon is nooooooooot going 2 UCLA LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom