5'6 Aquille Carr Is The BEST Sophomore In The Nation; Takes Over With 38 Points vs City

Ain't even know Delaware had a team :lol: ...probly go check out a few games since he ain't going far

Lmao wow, yo I get to walk a mile down my street to see this cat play now. I will forever know this guy cause of niketalk sports forum

should've stayed in Europe....more money over there than the DLeague.....european teams actually look down on americans in the d league 

The benefit of the D-League is that he's closer to scouts this way. Now he's draft eligible in 2014 and all 30 teams will have seen him play against better comp. China is one of the weaker leagues across the water.

The benefit of the D-League is that he's closer to scouts this way. Now he's draft eligible in 2014 and all 30 teams will have seen him play against better comp. China is one of the weaker leagues across the water.

China ain't Europe either....Spain, Italy, and Germany > d league and scouts keep a close eye to what's going on in Europe....why do you think 5-8 euros go in the 1st round every year these days?

Dude looks like a toddler next to those giants. I'd love to see him in one nba game putting chalmers on skates.

China ain't Europe either....Spain, Italy, and Germany > d league and scouts keep a close eye to what's going on in Europe....why do you think 5-8 euros go in the 1st round every year these days?
But he wasn't supposed to go to Europe. He was in China. 

Averaging 12 ppg on 43% / 45% from deep

1.6 assists and 2.3 TO's.

He's shooting decent but he has to take better care of the ball and show SOME sort of ability to create for others.

Back
Top Bottom