51st State To Be Proposed, South California

this reminds me of that tony toni tone joint "it never rains in southern california"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Los Angeles Fresh:
Can't we just get rid of riverside county and inland empire? Parts of the oc as well, like everything.
fd5XK.gif
I might be going to school in Riverside soon
ohwell.gif

Whats good there
nerd.gif

The dirt.
and the meth.
Have fun...

-J-

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Los Angeles Fresh:
Can't we just get rid of riverside county and inland empire? Parts of the oc as well, like everything.
fd5XK.gif
I might be going to school in Riverside soon
ohwell.gif

Whats good there
nerd.gif

The dirt.
and the meth.
Have fun...

-J-

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by Furrell

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Alot of Cali haters out here I see. Yall mad because we're the best state?
California isn't the best state. Don't get medicinal marijuana and good weather mixed up with the best state. Your extreme left wing politicians are the reason your state is so messed up and the proposition of seceding is even being brought up. You guys are arguably the brokest state in the Union.
Yeah, because Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan were extremely left politicians. In the future, stay out of threads that require a brain and critical thinking because you're seriously lacking in both departments. 
245px-Official_Portrait_of_President_Reagan_1981.jpg

arnold_schwarzenegger.jpg
laugh.gif
Insults nice. It never fails when you don't have anything worthy of saying. Ignored. Thanks for playing.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Alot of Cali haters out here I see. Yall mad because we're the best state?
California isn't the best state. Don't get medicinal marijuana and good weather mixed up with the best state. Your extreme left wing politicians are the reason your state is so messed up and the proposition of seceding is even being brought up. You guys are arguably the brokest state in the Union.
Yeah, because Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronald Reagan were extremely left politicians. In the future, stay out of threads that require a brain and critical thinking because you're seriously lacking in both departments. 

laugh.gif
Insults nice. It never fails when you don't have anything worthy of saying. Ignored. Thanks for playing.

laugh.gif
It's cute how you dodged my main point, rendering yours moot. Also, you're very welcome for playing... anytime comrade.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
It's cute how you dodged my main point, rendering yours moot. Also, you're very welcome for playing... anytime comrade.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

doctor demise has a point there

laugh.gif
smile.gif

doctor demise has a point there

Back
Top Bottom