50 Cents will never be relevant in hip hop again! Vol: Ross did it to em!

50 will forever be rich and business smart.

But his music will never be cared for again like it once was.

pimp.gif

I am a huge Ross fan and I don't like 50, but come on man, Ross did not to that to him lol...

Only thing Ross proved was that 50 can no longer "end careers" like he use to

ehh, i'll judge once i hear 50's upcoming project. Rick Ross isn't far behind, he was good now he's starting to sound the same as well

50s done and been done but ross had nothing to do with that

Last edited:
1 of the reason why 50 fell off cause he was too busy beefing with other artist rather then focusing on music

GRODT will always be his best album after Power of a dolla

I don't know how ya'll define falling off but...his albums still do numbers.

and these sales don't even count worldwide b..

50s fall was so bad :rofl:

Like dude said he was too busy taking shots at everyone hating and what not than focusing on his own music. Kanye embarrassed him when they had they're little contest too :lol:

Ross bright many lulz during this beef
"MUNKY" "WOOD FACE" :rofl: :rofl:

His music hasn't been as good as it once was, but Get Rich or Die Trying and The Massacre are still dope albums.

50's still relevant in hip hop, it just isn't for music.

His time has passed musically. He's searching for a hit and style to garner buzz, but if you can't put out a album with a Em assisted single. You're done. Before Jay-Z and Nas, rappers had a shelf life like a NFL running back.

That's why we've gotten a song with Jeezy, Maroon 5 dude and Alicia Keys...and soon to be The Lox. Maybe he saw the little buzz Jeezy and Ross got.

50 is done but it has NOTHING to do with Rick Ross.............rather should I say Rick FRAUD
wink.gif
.  The decline of 50 started with Piggy Bank. 

He ****** up by not building on G Unit...You only can stay hot for so long, you gotta have other hot ****** around you to keep you relevant when you go through the rough patches. He wasn't gonna get there signing Olivia, MOP, Mobb Deep, Spider Loc etc...he had the right formula with Banks, Buck, and Game.

Back
Top Bottom