5 REASONS GUCCI MANE > 90 % RAPPERS TODAY!!!

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.

2. BEATS - Download any Gucci instrumental then post a response.

3. FLOW - You wont confuse any other style like his. ANY!!!

4. AD LIBS - Skeeer Skeer, Burrrr, GO!!

5. SWAG - Who else you know who has the hood *#!#% look like him down as tight as a babies @$* out the womb?

Gucci Mane is that you... ?
alien.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 216TIME216

Originally Posted by ej205

But the same dudes that hate Gucci love Max B and Camron they the same tyoe of artist
u did not just compare the OG clue tape killer to gucci
nah he couldnt have he must be talking about another camron
son pissed me off with that idiocy...max B is more talented than gucci....and Cam is better than gucci...and im a gucci fan but seriouslypeople...what the hell?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

5 reasons you will never get taken serious in life:

1. This post
2. This post
3. This post
4.This Post
5. This post

Other than that I honestly completely agree with you.
nerd.gif
6. saying TI is top 10 ever

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

6 hours later and a %@$*% still cookin/ Couple million up but a %@$*% still cookin/ 3 days later me n Juice still countin/ 50 cars later me n Juice stillmountin!

I like Gucci simply for the fact that he lives his raps...something 95% of these other mcs can't do. His beats go hard too.

But the same dudes that hate Gucci love Max B and Camron they the same tyoe of artist

He had to be

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

He had to be

Naw Im talkin bout the rooti, tootie, fruity , louie the sometimes I get crimey crimey grimey grimey owe no u didnt Camron

Camron and Gucci the same type of artist both lack lyrics but get away with it because of swag only difference is alot southerners dont mess with dipset nomore they had they run down here

Alot of south look at Camron like northerners look at Gucci like wth is this n talkin bout

I'm not a big Gucci fan, but that Wilt Chamberlain 3 is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yellow Diamonds.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But in all fairness I was of the Purp when I listened to it last night. I could have been lunchin.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Yea, Gucci's that dude
laugh.gif
I hope you're serious cause I f with Gucc

Hard to Kill is a classic 'is you rollin? B&^$% I might b'
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bilbo07

I can easiley name 25 rappers better than Gucci.

nerd.gif

And i said 90% of todays rappers so dont go off naming big, and pac, n kane.

Overall Gucci is in his on lane and without sayin to much he spends money on beats from Drumma Boy, Fat Boi, Shawty Redd and Mike Will that he uses on mixtapes so maybe he invests in real estate whatever but Gucci is an everyday dude who doesnt try to impress people however I think if u listen HARDDDDD to dude u can kinda see potential cause he ACTUALLY freestyles the majority of the time and how he raps about certain subjects like his favorite movies/tv shows on "I live in a TV" to his fav cartoons on "Nickelodeon" is somewhat genius to me.
if u think that is genius then curren$y is einstein cuz thats all he raps about (smokin, messin with #@@!%%!, watchin cartoons, etc.)

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by bilbo07

I can easiley name 25 rappers better than Gucci.

nerd.gif

And i said 90% of todays rappers so dont go off naming big, and pac, n kane.
I'll humor you... without trying really hard at all...

1. Outkast
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Lupe
6. Allstar
7. TI
8. Jeezy
9. Weezy
10. Buck
11. Field Mob
13. Common
14. Kanye
15. Budden
16. Bohagan
17. Eminem
18. Bun B
19. Dro
20. Luda
21. Royce 5'9''
22. Dead Prez
24 Pusha

And I'll just be number 25 for %***+ and giggles.....

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I can't blame the OP on this one. We got some kinda Gucci epidemic goin on in the Nati right now. I'm at a jeezy show and they ridin the parking lot playin gucci, gucci inside the club, gucci on the radio and at the gas station.. I mean I like dude but my city ridin him way to hard. OJ > Gucci anyday
This man speaks the truth. Cincy is flooded with Gucci heads. But Gucci < OJ? Nah...

Back
Top Bottom