5 REASONS GUCCI MANE > 90 % RAPPERS TODAY!!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Skoochi!
That avatar is straight Crack Rock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by bilbo07

I can easiley name 25 rappers better than Gucci.

nerd.gif

And i said 90% of todays rappers so dont go off naming big, and pac, n kane.
I'll humor you... without trying really hard at all...

1. Outkast
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Lupe
6. Allstar
7. TI
8. Jeezy
9. Weezy
10. Buck
11. Field Mob
13. Common
14. Kanye
15. Budden
16. Bohagan
17. Eminem
18. Bun B
19. Dro
20. Luda
21. Royce 5'9''
22. Dead Prez
24 Pusha

And I'll just be number 25 for %***+ and giggles.....

in all of my time here this is the 1st time i see field mob gettin some type of attn
pimp.gif

as for that list buck and bo-hagon arent better than gucci. dude kinda set himself up for this type of response so i really cant argue against it but most ofthose dudes make a diff kind of music than gucci does but hey
ohwell.gif

i dont think dro is either but thats besides the point

1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.

2. BEATS - Download any Gucci instrumental then post a response.

3. FLOW - You wont confuse any other style like his. ANY!!!

4. AD LIBS - Skeeer Skeer, Burrrr, GO!!

5. SWAG - Who else you know who has the hood *#!#% look like him down as tight as a babies @$* out the womb?

ANOTHER 5 reasons why I won't respect any more of your posts/threads/comments

Worst thread of the year. I think you have tunnel vision. On the other hand, you can support anyone you like. I just happen to whole-heartedly disagree. Anyone is better than wayne though, so I'll give him that.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

nerd.gif

1. Outkast
3. Jay-Z
4. Nas
5. Lupe
6. Allstar
7. TI
8. Jeezy
9. Weezy
10. Buck Twista
11. Field Mob
13. Common
14. Kanye
15. Budden
16. Bohagan Obie Trice
17. Eminem
18. Bun B
19. Dro Yo Gotti
20. Luda
21. Royce 5'9''
22. Dead Prez
24 Pusha

in all of my time here this is the 1st time i see field mob gettin some type of attn
pimp.gif

as for that list buck and bo-hagon arent better than gucci. dude kinda set himself up for this type of response so i really cant argue against it but most of those dudes make a diff kind of music than gucci does but hey
ohwell.gif

i dont think dro is either but thats besides the point
I don't see how Buck and Dro are in question... but I'll humor you as well...
I bet you can't name 25 more entertaining...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...how can you argue whether or not someone/he/ I'm more entertained by Gucci or not?

Million dolla slabs, hundred dolla slabs, break the baby in the kichen make that baby take a bath WHEW!/ Ounce, quarter, half, WHEW! *@!%* do the math, break the baby in the kitchen, make that baby take a bath!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LLC Money

5 reasons you will never get taken serious in life:

1. This post
2. This post
3. This post
4.This Post
5. This post

Other than that I honestly completely agree with you.
nerd.gif

roll.gif

obie trice- is still makin music?? i havent heard dude since cheers
twista- unless youre talkin about the do or die days (even then
eyes.gif
)
yo gotti- ehh i like gotti alot but @++@ no
smh.gif

dead prez- they have fallen all the way off

nevermind im goin to leave this alone because like i said most of that list make a diff type of music than gucci, therefore there should be diff standards onwhich theyre rated on. i mean im not sayin dude is the greatest but hes the best at what he does (if that makes sense), but i like i said this thread was setupto fail with that ...."90% of rappers" comment so im done here

how do you compare em to gucci
grin.gif

eyes.gif
)
smh.gif

nevermind im goin to leave this alone because like i said most of that list make a diff type of music than gucci, therefore there should be diff standards on which theyre rated on. i mean im not sayin dude is the greatest but hes the best at what he does (if that makes sense), but i like i said this thread was setup to fail with that ...."90% of rappers" comment so im done here

grin.gif
So hold up... Gucci raps about one thing only -- dope -- because he has limited ability, education, and talent. So because HE'S limited in hisrange of subjects, it's unfair to compare him to other artists who put effort intobeing diverse? You serious? He set the bar that low?

DearWinter219 wrote:
Pmighty wrote:
eyes.gif
)
smh.gif

nevermind im goin to leave this alone because like i said most of that list make a diff type of music than gucci, therefore there should be diff standards on which theyre rated on. i mean im not sayin dude is the greatest but hes the best at what he does (if that makes sense), but i like i said this thread was setup to fail with that ...."90% of rappers" comment so im done here

grin.gif

So hold up... Gucci raps about one thing only -- dope -- because he has limited ability, education, and talent. So because HE'S limited in his range of subjects, it's unfair to compare him to other artists who put effort into being diverse? You serious? He set the bar that low?

its not all artists its jus most off that list. and you brought up education?? what does education have to do with anything? how many off that list havegraduated college? is that level of edu. you speak of, cuz im guessin not too many if any. and yea i do think its unfair because not all hip hop is the same.if youre on your way to the club more than likely youre not gonna wanna hear "i gave you power" youll probably wanna hear somethin like"bricks". jus like if youre at the crib jus chillin you might not wanna hear "pillz" you might wanna hear somethin like "through thewire". its kinda like sayin tom brady is better than alan faneca. you cant compare the two. Yea theyre both football players but it's two completelydifferent positions, but they can be considered the best at what they do.
idk im pretty sure you get what im sayin tho
jus out of curiosity who are the 2-3 most played rappers aroun youre way??

DearWinter219 wrote:
Pmighty wrote:
eyes.gif
)
smh.gif

grin.gif
So hold up... Gucci raps about one thing only -- dope -- because he has limited ability, education, and talent. So because HE'S limited in his range of subjects, it's unfair to compare him to other artists who put effort into being diverse? You serious? He set the bar that low?

its not all artists its jus most off that list. and you brought up education?? what does education have to do with anything? how many off that list have graduated college? is that level of edu. you speak of, cuz im guessin not too many if any. and yea i do think its unfair because not all hip hop is the same. if youre on your way to the club more than likely youre not gonna wanna hear "i gave you power" youll probably wanna hear somethin like "bricks". jus like if youre at the crib jus chillin you might not wanna hear "pillz" you might wanna hear somethin like "through the wire". its kinda like sayin tom brady is better than alan faneca. you cant compare the two. Yea theyre both football players but it's two completely different positions, but they can be considered the best at what they do.
idk im pretty sure you get what im sayin tho
jus out of curiosity who are the 2-3 most played rappers aroun youre way??

1. No one said anything about college but the boi can't even read.. and he's a songwriter... that's a shame. Be honest.
2. What makes "Bricks (aaahh!)" more of a club song than "I gave you power"?
laugh.gif
.... neither fit the description AT
ALL. And you act like I came in here saying Gucci doesn't have his place in hip-hop. He does, but it's ot at the top of any skilled-lists.
3. Yes, there is a rubric for grading rappers. It's subjective, but not THAT subjective. Skills include: flow, lyrical ability, relevence, and crowdcontrol, among other things. Stop acting like Gucci is in a class all by himself and therefore no one can criticise him or anything. He lacks at least half ofthe things that are considered desirable MC qualities...AT LEAST half.

And to answer your question, if you mean around my way as inm "from Indiana"... I'd say Ric Jilla, Myself (or more specifically my label), andThugged Out... but I could be wrong. If tyou mean around my way as in "what are ya'll bumping in general", I'd say T.I., Jeezy, and Wayne.

1. STREET CRED - ehh... i'll give him that... just a regular hood dude to me...

2. BEATS - All Zaytoven beats sound the same... Faces sounds like Rich __ #$#, that sounds like Jewelery.... on and on...

3. FLOW - homie sounds like he has a really bad cold... it's grown on me tho...

4. AD LIBS - original... i'll give him that...

5. SWAG - I'll give him that too. He's on my top 5 (as far as the south is concerned, which ain't saying too much).

please don't compare gucci to Dead Prez, Nas, Jigga, Elzhi, Jay Electronica, Lupe, or anybody else in a different league. thems apples to oranges...

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by ej205

Overall Gucci is in his on lane and without sayin to much he spends money on beats from Drumma Boy, Fat Boi, Shawty Redd and Mike Will that he uses on mixtapes so maybe he invests in real estate whatever but Gucci is an everyday dude who doesnt try to impress people however I think if u listen HARDDDDD to dude u can kinda see potential cause he ACTUALLY freestyles the majority of the time and how he raps about certain subjects like his favorite movies/tv shows on "I live in a TV" to his fav cartoons on "Nickelodeon" is somewhat genius to me.
if u think that is genius then curren$y is einstein cuz thats all he raps about (smokin, messin with #@@!%%!, watchin cartoons, etc.)
Yea I think Curren$y is highly underated as Killer Mike also Im saying tho if Fab, Joel Ortiz or somebody above the Mason Dixon FREESTYLED aboutcartoons and tv shows and rhymed that sh NT would be this is real hip hop

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

please don't compare gucci to Dead Prez, Nas, Jigga, Elzhi, Jay Electronica, Lupe, or anybody else in a different league. thems apples to oranges...

Then who? If not the best in the game, then who? Is there a list of D- rappers that I am allowed to compare him to then? I don't get it. I comparerappers to the ones that did it before them. All I'm hearing when ya'll say don't compare Gucci to so-and-so is "Gucci isn't comparableto so-and-so because so-and-so can actually rap and gucci is just a chicken talker". Dude makes his own brand of enjoyable basura and just because no onechooses to be as remedial, simple, or one demensional as him --- he's better than 90% of all rappers???

nerd.gif

1. Outkast
Is there a reason why you skipped 2?
grin.gif

2 Jay-Z
3 Nas
4. Lupe
ALLSTAR Has this man dropped anything in the last year?
roll.gif

5. TI
JEEZY 101 only reason why i still even give dude a chance
WEEZY Wayne is the biggest flip flop artist today. Maybe pre Carter3 days but with this drunk singing !!%# GUCCI >WAYNE
BUCK
roll.gif

FIELD MOB Do they still rap?
6. Common
7. Kanye
8. Budden
BOHGEN
laugh.gif

EMINEM Mia for the past 5 years, doesnt really qualify as today does it?
9. Bun B
10. Dro
11. Luda
ROYCE 5'9'' Gucci > Royce jus for replay value
DEAD PREZ (See above statement)
PUSHA I agree 10000% but i hope these aren't in order because he belongs way higher on this list
ohwell.gif

Thats 11 buddy, not to mention the emoty number 2 spot you had. I WIN!!!
pimp.gif

viintage wrote:
51and3rd wrote:
1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.

2. BEATS - Download any Gucci instrumental then post a response.

3. FLOW - You wont confuse any other style like his. ANY!!!

4. AD LIBS - Skeeer Skeer, Burrrr, GO!!

5. SWAG - Who else you know who has the hood *#!#% look like him down as tight as a babies @$* out the womb?

ANOTHER 5 reasons why I won't respect any more of your posts/threads/comments

Please tell me your someone very dear to me that has a secret niketalk account, at least that way I'd give a %#*%.

You kidding me? The Inspiration, The Recession, Trap or Die, etc. > Anything Gucci has ever put out.

And I f' with Gucci

Originally Posted by BMW 7 series

You kidding me? The Inspiration, The Recession, Trap or Die, etc. > Anything Gucci has ever put out.

And I f' with Gucci

(slick)stop lyin(rick)
with the exception of the recession i cant agree with that statement

Back
Top Bottom