5 REASONS GUCCI MANE > 90 % RAPPERS TODAY!!!

indifferent.gif
your joking though...right?

gucci is good at what he does mindless music that sounds lovely in a car and or club. He's not on my iphone nor ever be.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.
so you can pull any dude who is in the streets and he'll be a great rapper or somethin?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Lol man first TI top 10 and now this. Sure he sounds diff. But it doesn't mean he can actually rhyme. And especially lol at the dude who said Gucci wasgenius to him for rappin about tv to nickelodeon. Seriously, this dude is no dif than any other wannabe lil wayne clone. Garbage lyrics that make some sensebut VERY VERY dumbed down and a good beat over it. I will never respect an artist who lacks lyrical skills.

Million dolla slabs, hundred dolla slabs, break the baby in the kichen make that baby take a bath/ Ounce, quarter, half, *@!%* do the math, break the baby inthe kitchen, make that baby take a bath!!!

DJ Drama featuring Gucci: The Movie

is straight fire def one of my favorite mixtapes in the past 2 years.

But the same dudes that hate Gucci love Max B and Camron they the same tyoe of artist

51and3rd wrote:
1. STREET CRED - Being a rapper means walking what you talk... exp. Berg. Gucci has no doubt of his history or current affairs.

2. BEATS - Download any Gucci instrumental then post a response.

3. FLOW - You wont confuse any other style like his. ANY!!!

4. AD LIBS - Skeeer Skeer, Burrrr, GO!!

5. SWAG - Who else you know who has the hood *#!#% look like him down as tight as a babies @$* out the womb?

1. I live what I rap AND........ I can actually rap...
eyes.gif
unlike Gucci. This __ couldn't "rap" Christmas gifts
smh.gif

2. This has abso-tively nothing to do with Gucci at all
laugh.gif

3. Unique =/= good at ALL. I could wear brown panties on the outside of blue cargo shorts with a yellow hoody and a
Louie rag and be unique. It's still not a good look. Gucci's flow is ATROCIOUS. But it's "fun" at times.

4. again, has nothing to do with rapping ABILITY..... but the @%*$ be hilarious
laugh.gif

5. Do you REALLY think Gucci has swag?? You can't. I don't believe you
laugh.gif
. Gucci gt BREAD, but you can't buy swagger.

The only reason I took this thread serious is because Gotti made Gucci grow on me
grin.gif
... looka here though, don't bring these dumb +%! threads backaround these parts, ok? It's cool to like Gucci if that's your type of jam, but be reasonable. Music IS an artform and Gucci's "brushstroke" is rudimentary to say the least. He's not very talented, intelligent, or creative. He doesn't even have a consistent AABBCC- flow. Heforces words to "rhyme" if that's what you want to call it and has NEVER said one enlightening thing. It's an offense to those of us thatexcel at wordplay, cadence, flow, and most of all MESSAGE when you say things like Gucci > 90% of us.

Originally Posted by ej205

But the same dudes that hate Gucci love Max B and Camron they the same tyoe of artist
u did not just compare the OG clue tape killer to gucci

Na....Gucci ain't nowhere near Cam...they in two different lanes. But at this point in time...I'd rather listen to Gucci for the entertainmentvalue...even though Cam is still pretty entertaining. Gucci just be on some OTHER +!+$....

Gucci Rocks but I think everyone knows he's the not the greatest rapper....his music is trunk music and I appreciate it

The kid stay blunted smokin top notch cronic/ A pound of what we smoke cost 95 hundred

Back
Top Bottom