Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by bjm5295

"No one knows where Mozart is buried."

mind... blown.
The person who buried him does

mythwalrus_2.jpg

grin.gif
They are likely dead too...so at the time the article was written, no one knew where he was buried. PLEASE GO.

No ++** Sherlock.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by bjm5295

"No one knows where Mozart is buried."

mind... blown.
The person who buried him does

mythwalrus_2.jpg

grin.gif
They are likely dead too...so at the time the article was written, no one knew where he was buried. PLEASE GO.

No ++** Sherlock.

How do they know who has vibrators and who doesnt? I
Sure those people buying them hAve gotten more than one

How do they know who has vibrators and who doesnt? I
Sure those people buying them hAve gotten more than one

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path
laugh.gif
I actually love history to. Thinking about becoming a teacher or something. not sure though 

teaching history is awesome...  my approach is that I teach both perspectives (native/explorer, loyalist/patriot, union/confederate, etc.) quiz the crap out of them on both sides of the story, and then use all my tests and projects as perspective/opinion pieces letting them tell me what they think is the fair/appropriate side

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path
laugh.gif
I actually love history to. Thinking about becoming a teacher or something. not sure though 

teaching history is awesome...  my approach is that I teach both perspectives (native/explorer, loyalist/patriot, union/confederate, etc.) quiz the crap out of them on both sides of the story, and then use all my tests and projects as perspective/opinion pieces letting them tell me what they think is the fair/appropriate side

Back
Top Bottom