45 Random Facts Vol; You learn something new everyday

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I also do not believe:
18. There has never been a sex-change operation performed in Ireland.

I can see that one - Ireland is a fairly Catholic country and the church has a lot of say in what goes in - I could see how they would be against that.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

I also do not believe:
18. There has never been a sex-change operation performed in Ireland.

I can see that one - Ireland is a fairly Catholic country and the church has a lot of say in what goes in - I could see how they would be against that.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Water, a liquid is made of 2 gasses

Breathable Oxygen is represented as O2 meaning there are two oxygen atoms. Adding just one more oxygen atom makes O3 poisonous ozone.

There is a point of temperature and pressure where u can have liquid water,boiling water and freezing water simultaneously.
I mean, this is just some simple chemistry, I can name off these "random facts" too.
laugh.gif

-a Body Centered Cubic unit cell has 2 atoms total
-at high temperatures and low pressures, solids can change phases directly to gases, called "sublimation"
Wow you guys are so smart.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Water, a liquid is made of 2 gasses

Breathable Oxygen is represented as O2 meaning there are two oxygen atoms. Adding just one more oxygen atom makes O3 poisonous ozone.

There is a point of temperature and pressure where u can have liquid water,boiling water and freezing water simultaneously.
I mean, this is just some simple chemistry, I can name off these "random facts" too.
laugh.gif

-a Body Centered Cubic unit cell has 2 atoms total
-at high temperatures and low pressures, solids can change phases directly to gases, called "sublimation"
Wow you guys are so smart.
eyes.gif

That Mozart thing is true if you watched Amadeus his body fell off of a truck or some %$+% I was like
eek.gif

That Mozart thing is true if you watched Amadeus his body fell off of a truck or some %$+% I was like
eek.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

actually Jackson's wife was known to be sleeping around with other dudes before and after her marriage to him and during his Presidency... just so happened that Jackson was about that life and on many occasions he would challenge people to duels. he won... obviously
US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path
laugh.gif
I actually love history to. Thinking about becoming a teacher or something. not sure though 

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

actually Jackson's wife was known to be sleeping around with other dudes before and after her marriage to him and during his Presidency... just so happened that Jackson was about that life and on many occasions he would challenge people to duels. he won... obviously
US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path
laugh.gif
I actually love history to. Thinking about becoming a teacher or something. not sure though 

Originally Posted by vSlackin

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]24. Nobody knows where Mozart is buried[/font]
I never understood how someone so famous hasn't had their body found yet.
Because they practically threw him in a ditch and called it a day.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]24. Nobody knows where Mozart is buried[/font]

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Basically. He was part of the middle class and people who die from this class are normally put into a plot with 4-5 other people.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Basically. He was part of the middle class and people who die from this class are normally put into a plot with 4-5 other people.

Back
Top Bottom