45 Random Facts Vol; You learn something new everyday

Originally Posted by bionic90

"22. President Andrew Jackson once killed a man in a duel because he insulted his wife."

This was actually a Million dollar question on who wants to be a Millionaire..Shorty even said "Hmmm Andrew Jackson was gangsta but I don't know"..And she passed up on the question and settled for less
frown.gif

"22. President Andrew Jackson once killed a man in a duel because he insulted his wife."

This was actually a Million dollar question on who wants to be a Millionaire..Shorty even said "Hmmm Andrew Jackson was gangsta but I don't know"..And she passed up on the question and settled for less
frown.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by M4rioL

dont know why but this made me laugh

actually Jackson's wife was known to be sleeping around with other dudes before and after her marriage to him and during his Presidency... just so happened that Jackson was about that life and on many occasions he would challenge people to duels. he won... obviously
US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by M4rioL

dont know why but this made me laugh

actually Jackson's wife was known to be sleeping around with other dudes before and after her marriage to him and during his Presidency... just so happened that Jackson was about that life and on many occasions he would challenge people to duels. he won... obviously
US History teacher checking in, to give you one of these...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Love history and even thought about being a teacher but the fact that I would probably have to write many papers/essays (not a strong point) kinda let me off that path

"Apollo 11 had 20 seconds of fuel left before it landed"

man, talk about cutting it close...
pimp.gif

NT bringing that AHOY movement to the world
pimp.gif

"Apollo 11 had 20 seconds of fuel left before it landed"

man, talk about cutting it close...
pimp.gif

NT bringing that AHOY movement to the world
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom