40-Year-Old Virgin' actor gets life in stabbing

Originally Posted by G14

least he didnt go stab the guy she was with for that i clap for him (the root of the problem)

cause i know alot of people of people would of been merking dude then question why to they lady
laugh.gif
Despite the grim nature of this statement, I agree.

Originally Posted by G14

least he didnt go stab the guy she was with for that i clap for him (the root of the problem)

cause i know alot of people of people would of been merking dude then question why to they lady
laugh.gif
Despite the grim nature of this statement, I agree.

how is it the dudes fault? he didn't force that broad to open her legs.......only time you should go after the guy is if he is your "friend" or something
laugh.gif

how is it the dudes fault? he didn't force that broad to open her legs.......only time you should go after the guy is if he is your "friend" or something
laugh.gif

Notice how they don't talk about the womens cheating in the video 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

But he shouldn't have stabbed her 

Notice how they don't talk about the womens cheating in the video 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

But he shouldn't have stabbed her 

come on now she should be dead with 20 stabs. 10 stabs is more believable but 20? na

come on now she should be dead with 20 stabs. 10 stabs is more believable but 20? na

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Everybody prolly thought it was the black dude..

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

no lie i thought it was him at first cause he hasn't been in a movie or anything for a miiiinute... dudes funny as hell but gets no work..

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif

no lie i thought it was him at first cause he hasn't been in a movie or anything for a miiiinute... dudes funny as hell but gets no work..

this case is heavily favored to the woman's perspective, especially the video. They didnt even mention that she was cheating. They made it sound like he just came home and decided to stab her. smh and the stabbing was exaggerated as well. 20 stabs @!%! outta here.  Im sure there were maybe 1 or 2 good cuts and the rest paper cuts. Look at the pictures, if theres 20+ cuts, why do they only rotate 3 pictures showing some paper cuts. I dont even care about dude but this is %$@%+%%#

this case is heavily favored to the woman's perspective, especially the video. They didnt even mention that she was cheating. They made it sound like he just came home and decided to stab her. smh and the stabbing was exaggerated as well. 20 stabs @!%! outta here.  Im sure there were maybe 1 or 2 good cuts and the rest paper cuts. Look at the pictures, if theres 20+ cuts, why do they only rotate 3 pictures showing some paper cuts. I dont even care about dude but this is %$@%+%%#

Spoiler [+]
30t6p3b.gif
i actually thought it was the white dude
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

cheating bishes
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom