4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Edit - I shouldn't have taken my shot at Vince in that post. Focus on the legacy of the Warrior instead. My bad

RIP

aDVq94p.jpg
Really great image and quote.

I'm at work now and these cats in the dept next to me are bumping all of the 90's stars' entrance themes in honor.

This has indeed been an insane week in regards to professional wrestling. We have seen the highs and the lows of the business in just 3 short days.....remember the man, remember the performer. RIP Warrior.

Some people are just like that man, they know that the end is coming. Just eerie and yet I'm happy that he was able to get everything he wanted off his chest for the world to know and we were able to celebrate his induction into the HOF and hopefully the younger generation of wrestling fans got introduced to him and now for sure will hopefully see or try to read up and watch the impact he had on wrestling.

Just energy and positive vibes personified.

RIP Warrior

how did he pass away ike that? maybe he was on drugs or something cause those interviews he did he was kinda hype or some sort. i'm shocked, waking up to this just ruined my day. R.I.P.Warrior :smh:

Doesn't have to be any foul play or devious activity at play. Heart attacks, strokes/brain aneurysms happen with no prior conditions or warning; maybe Warrior had high blood pressure from stress or family history that made him more susceptible. Not saying it wasn't drugs, but kind of early to be jumping to that conclusion since it's a bulging of an artery of the brain that is the preliminary cause of death.

Last edited:
Of all that HOF class to drop dead after a long weekend in New Orleans, Warrior comes as a shock. Unreal. RIP Warrior. Snort.

One of the biggest shocks in a wrestling ring for me was when he squashed andre the giant in seconds lol

Woke up to sadness, but as a fan of the Warrior and to honor him i will conquer this day and continue to move forward in honor of of his warrior spirit

Warrior did have some funny moments...Some wtf moments :lol: but thru it all...u can't deny his impact.

Back
Top Bottom