$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

I'm posting in here just because of the even slighter chance one of you might win this and give me some dough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

if i win..

ill be raffling off a lambo. and each person who post in this thread will be getting 50k check from me.
pimp.gif

NT summit. ill even fly everyone from the east coast to cali .. even pay your wage if you have to miss work.
http://www.********.com/images/29-Camron-NP.gif

if i win..

ill be raffling off a lambo. and each person who post in this thread will be getting 50k check from me.
pimp.gif

NT summit. ill even fly everyone from the east coast to cali .. even pay your wage if you have to miss work.

i want to win this %$+# so bad.. ! every single person in my family tree will never have to struggle.

if i win..

pimp.gif

please LET ME WIN THIS!

Yo, this may seem crazy, but I'm here just for this post. 
happy.gif

i want to win this %$+# so bad.. ! every single person in my family tree will never have to struggle.

if i win..

pimp.gif

please LET ME WIN THIS!

happy.gif

I got this on Friday, will be moving NT to a new custom server/host, so long as I get ruler of NT under my username
smokin.gif

I got this on Friday, will be moving NT to a new custom server/host, so long as I get ruler of NT under my username
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

if i win..

pimp.gif

please LET ME WIN THIS!

happy.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

if i win..

pimp.gif

please LET ME WIN THIS!

happy.gif

Winning this thing would be a hell of a way to end the year/start the new year. 

Thought about this at work before... if I won, I'd go into work the next day I was scheduled to work and I'd go straight Office Space on my computer, right there in the office in front of everyone.  Then I'd yell "I retire" in a Tony Montana accent, leave my Honda in the parking lot, walk across the street to the Range Rover dealership, and pay "straight cash homie." 
pimp.gif

Winning this thing would be a hell of a way to end the year/start the new year. 

Thought about this at work before... if I won, I'd go into work the next day I was scheduled to work and I'd go straight Office Space on my computer, right there in the office in front of everyone.  Then I'd yell "I retire" in a Tony Montana accent, leave my Honda in the parking lot, walk across the street to the Range Rover dealership, and pay "straight cash homie." 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

if i win..

pimp.gif

you sir will be excluded from the lambo raffle - 50k and nt summit if i win.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

if i win..

pimp.gif

you sir will be excluded from the lambo raffle - 50k and nt summit if i win.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom