$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Quick question
can a green card holder win it all
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If its still popping Friday I'll play....every time I buy a lotto ticket and the drawing about to come up I get the day dreaming about my life being like a polo commercial

This is the best part about playing the lottery.

"I will first buy a yacht, then 4 lambo's, then go to the club and make it rain, then throw a huge party at my house and pay Eminem and Jay-z to come perform Renegade"

I stay at work day dreaming about what if I won.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

If its still popping Friday I'll play....every time I buy a lotto ticket and the drawing about to come up I get the day dreaming about my life being like a polo commercial

This is the best part about playing the lottery.

"I will first buy a yacht, then 4 lambo's, then go to the club and make it rain, then throw a huge party at my house and pay Eminem and Jay-z to come perform Renegade"

I stay at work day dreaming about what if I won.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

36 49 18 6 40 Mega 7

dude I think you won...

i think he was joking about being his numbers
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
No one won.. had me shook for a second there
tired.gif
see you guys at the next drawing
nerd.gif

Mega Millions Winning Numbers for Draw # 576 on12-28-2010 were:
[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]18[/td][td]36[/td][td]40[/td][td]49[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][/table]
To view the video of this draw,click here.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]   California[/td][/tr][tr][td]Matching Numbers[/td][td]Winning Tickets[/td][td]Prize Value[/td][td] [/td][td]Mega Millions Jackpot ticket(s) were sold at:
There was no Mega Millions jackpot winner for draw #576 on 12-28-2010 in CA.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5 + Mega[/td][td]0[/td][td]$200,000,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]$597,869[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 + Mega[/td][td]16[/td][td]$10,904[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]735[/td][td]$158[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 + Mega[/td][td]840[/td][td]$157[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]36,377[/td][td]$7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 + Mega[/td][td]14,256[/td][td]$9[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 + Mega[/td][td]89,396[/td][td]$3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mega[/td][td]175,710[/td][td]$1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Winning Tickets[/td][td]317,332[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Winning Jackpot Ticket(s) sold in other states:[/td][/tr][tr][td]To be announced upon certification of national results.[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

36 49 18 6 40 Mega 7

dude I think you won...

i think he was joking about being his numbers
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
No one won.. had me shook for a second there
tired.gif
see you guys at the next drawing
nerd.gif

Mega Millions Winning Numbers for Draw # 576 on12-28-2010 were:
[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]18[/td][td]36[/td][td]40[/td][td]49[/td][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][td]7[/td][/tr][/table]
To view the video of this draw,click here.
[table][tr][td] [/td][td]   California[/td][/tr][tr][td]Matching Numbers[/td][td]Winning Tickets[/td][td]Prize Value[/td][td] [/td][td]Mega Millions Jackpot ticket(s) were sold at:
There was no Mega Millions jackpot winner for draw #576 on 12-28-2010 in CA.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]5 + Mega[/td][td]0[/td][td]$200,000,000[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]2[/td][td]$597,869[/td][/tr][tr][td]4 + Mega[/td][td]16[/td][td]$10,904[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]735[/td][td]$158[/td][/tr][tr][td]3 + Mega[/td][td]840[/td][td]$157[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]36,377[/td][td]$7[/td][/tr][tr][td]2 + Mega[/td][td]14,256[/td][td]$9[/td][/tr][tr][td]1 + Mega[/td][td]89,396[/td][td]$3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mega[/td][td]175,710[/td][td]$1[/td][/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Total Winning Tickets[/td][td]317,332[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Winning Jackpot Ticket(s) sold in other states:[/td][/tr][tr][td]To be announced upon certification of national results.[/td][/tr][/table]

ya i just checked the site and it appears no one won ... now its at like $237 mil
smile.gif

i wouldnt mind being one of the Californians who won the $597k
smile.gif
smile.gif

but damn how would you feel knowing you hit 5 numbers and just missed the damn mega and the difference the 2 are so great in value
30t6p3b.gif

ya i just checked the site and it appears no one won ... now its at like $237 mil
smile.gif

i wouldnt mind being one of the Californians who won the $597k
smile.gif
smile.gif

but damn how would you feel knowing you hit 5 numbers and just missed the damn mega and the difference the 2 are so great in value
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom