$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by kidUFC

ill even fly everyone from the east coast to cali  
do-not-want-dog.jpg

dead-cat.jpg

Im going to buy my tickets today..

Does anyone on here have a way of playing the lotto?

A week or two ago, I read that a lady played her numbers for 6 years straight. They finally hit, winning her about $90mil. I dont think I can hang with the same numbers 6 years straight.

Im going to buy my tickets today..

Does anyone on here have a way of playing the lotto?

A week or two ago, I read that a lady played her numbers for 6 years straight. They finally hit, winning her about $90mil. I dont think I can hang with the same numbers 6 years straight.

been playing this nonsense since it was at 40mil.. 5$ twice a week smh
tired.gif

i got a good feeling bout this draw on friday tho!!!

been playing this nonsense since it was at 40mil.. 5$ twice a week smh
tired.gif

i got a good feeling bout this draw on friday tho!!!

Cash option is $150 MILLION

The people on the lotto forum got some lotto tactics to a science
laugh.gif
formulas, charts, dream numbers. Bascially just buy a bunch of tickets

Cash option is $150 MILLION

The people on the lotto forum got some lotto tactics to a science
laugh.gif
formulas, charts, dream numbers. Bascially just buy a bunch of tickets

$150 million, huh?

I would donate half, set up 20 or so people in my life that deserve it and go from there. NT would see something, too.

$150 million, huh?

I would donate half, set up 20 or so people in my life that deserve it and go from there. NT would see something, too.

I'm playing tomorrow...I just wanna know why people in here are pretending like they are gonna give ppl on NT anything...bunch of fakes...

I'm playing tomorrow...I just wanna know why people in here are pretending like they are gonna give ppl on NT anything...bunch of fakes...

I never understood why people say they're gonna donate this, give away this... If I win I'm gonna be as low-key as possible.

I never understood why people say they're gonna donate this, give away this... If I win I'm gonna be as low-key as possible.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

$150 million, huh?

i know you gonna hook me up right?
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom