R.I.P Aaliyah ... 10 years ago today ........

aaliyah11.png

10 years already , true beauty ..... R.I.P ......

she was pretty cool. her first two albums were dope. %*+# r kelly. may he burn in hell...

rip

Remember I was sitting in the car with my sister leaving church when I heard the news. Didn't know what to think at first.

RIP.

I remember I copped the Blk/Red retro I's that day. I was happy that whole entire day. That night I was on the phone chat lines when I heard someone say it. I'm thinking "Whatever." Sunday morning I heard it on the news when I was on my way to church. I was in the backseat of the car crying my eyes out...

R.I.P. Aaliyah
frown.gif

She was already at the top at such a young age,can't imagine where she'd be now. R.I.P to a true talent and beauty 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

I remember I copped the Blk/Red retro I's that day. I was happy that whole entire day. That night I was on the phone chat lines when I heard someone say it. I'm thinking "Whatever." Sunday morning I heard it on the news when I was on my way to church. I was in the backseat of the car crying my eyes out...

R.I.P. Aaliyah
frown.gif

ohhh yeah, I remember doing the same thing. That was the year, jordan retros were popping lol. But i digress...rest in peace.

Ironically, her last video, "Rock the boat" is one of my all-time favorite songs....just like AirForce1King said...I heard about it as soon as it happened, cause I had been up all night....I had told some of my teammates but everyone blew me off saying I was BS'n because it was so early on the Sunday...she was a great artist tho

Wow 10 years.... time flies.

She seemed like a beautiful person inside and out.

R.I.P

i was hurt by this. till this day, i tell cats she'd be bigger than beyonce if she were alive IMO

I was just talking to my wife about this earlier this week. Wonder what her career wouldn've been like. that Rock The Boat song/video was hot...RIP...

It was sad man..but not that sad..why do people put her on a pedestal higher than everyone else? Yeah she died young..but the attention this death gets bothers me.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Wow 10 years.... one of my first celebrity crushes.

Her Face = Perfection
Exactly. I can't really remember having any celeb. crushes before her other than Jennifer Love Hewitt.

No doubt in my mind she would be the biggest act in music right now if she was still alive. Would've only been 32.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom