30 Truths for Mature Humans

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

1. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
  2. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
  3. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
  4. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
  5. Bad decisions make good stories.
  6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  7. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone else of any importance the entire day.  What a waste.
  8. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer if they call.
  9. How many times is it appropriate to say “what?

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

1. I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
  2. There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
  3. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
  4. I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
  5. Bad decisions make good stories.
  6. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
  7. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone else of any importance the entire day.  What a waste.
  8. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer if they call.
  9. How many times is it appropriate to say “what?

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Socks get dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.

Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Socks get dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty and you can wear them forever.

Best list ever. I agree with ever single one. High school kids get stupider every single year. I don't know what the hell is going on with the youth nowadays

Best list ever. I agree with ever single one. High school kids get stupider every single year. I don't know what the hell is going on with the youth nowadays

Back
Top Bottom