30 Truths for Mature Humans

Can we all just ignore what comes after Blu-ray? I don’t have time restart my collection all over again.
Seriously... Everytime I buy a DVD or a Blu-ray that I really want.. I have the same feeling.. The feeling of being worried because what the hell am I going to do when I need to buy all this $#** again 4-5 more times in my life.
There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you’re going to die after leaning too far back in your chair.
Happened last week at the Library... Probably looked like the most awkward movement to the outside observer.
As a driver, I hate pedestrians.  As a pedestrian, I hate drivers.  But no matter the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Once a week a lady riding on her bicycle holds up traffic riding on a busy street.. While it is illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk (technically)... But it is a perfectly good sidewalk ride your bike on that...

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can we all just ignore what comes after Blu-ray? I don’t have time restart my collection all over again.
Seriously... Everytime I buy a DVD or a Blu-ray that I really want.. I have the same feeling.. The feeling of being worried because what the hell am I going to do when I need to buy all this $#** again 4-5 more times in my life.
There’s no worse feeling than that millisecond you’re sure you’re going to die after leaning too far back in your chair.
Happened last week at the Library... Probably looked like the most awkward movement to the outside observer.
As a driver, I hate pedestrians.  As a pedestrian, I hate drivers.  But no matter the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Once a week a lady riding on her bicycle holds up traffic riding on a busy street.. While it is illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk (technically)... But it is a perfectly good sidewalk ride your bike on that...

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5.  I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Go digital problem solved...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk? I've been doing that since I had a bike. I always thought ppl that ride in the bike lane were morons.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's illegal to ride your bike on the sidewalk? I've been doing that since I had a bike. I always thought ppl that ride in the bike lane were morons.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ginzo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

as a driver, better keep your bike on the sidewalk
happy.gif
we dont want you on those bikelanes. road hazzards suck.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

as a driver, better keep your bike on the sidewalk
happy.gif
we dont want you on those bikelanes. road hazzards suck.

The first one is a little random but funny, this list is on point though. I'm not even gonna try and name specific numbers

The first one is a little random but funny, this list is on point though. I'm not even gonna try and name specific numbers

I think the freezer deserves a light as well

I couldn't agree more. I am tired of scraping my arms against ice to get some damn beef.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well

I couldn't agree more. I am tired of scraping my arms against ice to get some damn beef.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Even under ideal conditions, people have trouble locating car keys, finding their cell phone, remembering to zip up but I’d bet my life savings that anyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, barely cohesive - first time, every time.
I swear on my life this %!*+ is true

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

Even under ideal conditions, people have trouble locating car keys, finding their cell phone, remembering to zip up but I’d bet my life savings that anyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, barely cohesive - first time, every time.
I swear on my life this %!*+ is true

Back
Top Bottom