30 Truths for Mature Humans

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Num 11

Occurs all the time usually after lunch...

Usually happens to me after lunch as well, but I'm in school.

Most of these happen to me BTW.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Num 11

Occurs all the time usually after lunch...

Usually happens to me after lunch as well, but I'm in school.

Most of these happen to me BTW.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
To that whole list

99.9% of that $%$$ was on point
laugh.gif
(except the last part about everyone losses their keys/cellphone. I dont lose $%$$
grin.gif
)
this

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

pimp.gif
To that whole list

99.9% of that $%$$ was on point
laugh.gif
(except the last part about everyone losses their keys/cellphone. I dont lose $%$$
grin.gif
)
this

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

As a driver, I hate pedestrians.  As a pedestrian, I hate drivers.  But no matter the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.

mad.gif

Bicyclists insist on driving right on the road, even when there's a designated bike lane.
Bicyclists are ******* terrible. Everytime i see some old white ***** riding his 10 speed bike right outside of the shoulders' white line
mad.gif
, i feel like i should be entitled to clip him
laugh.gif
 God knows im not stopping either. I'm not sure if i should try to pass or drive slow and wait for him to make his way back into the shoulder.  I mean i have patience for kids riding in the street is one thing but a grown *** man, really? 
indifferent.gif

maybe i should start laying on the horn.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

As a driver, I hate pedestrians.  As a pedestrian, I hate drivers.  But no matter the mode of transportation, I always hate bicyclists.

mad.gif

Bicyclists insist on driving right on the road, even when there's a designated bike lane.
Bicyclists are ******* terrible. Everytime i see some old white ***** riding his 10 speed bike right outside of the shoulders' white line
mad.gif
, i feel like i should be entitled to clip him
laugh.gif
 God knows im not stopping either. I'm not sure if i should try to pass or drive slow and wait for him to make his way back into the shoulder.  I mean i have patience for kids riding in the street is one thing but a grown *** man, really? 
indifferent.gif

maybe i should start laying on the horn.

serious question

can we get better than blu ray?

i mean, better than blu ray visually.......i cant grasp that idea right now sorry.

serious question

can we get better than blu ray?

i mean, better than blu ray visually.......i cant grasp that idea right now sorry.

In regards to 15, it's because whoever it was calling you was just looking for someone to talk to, and if you don't answer...it's on to the next one.

I've told my close friends that if I call once and they don't pick up (or even just ignore it), and don't call again immediately, it's not important. If I call twice in a row, it's important.

In regards to 15, it's because whoever it was calling you was just looking for someone to talk to, and if you don't answer...it's on to the next one.

I've told my close friends that if I call once and they don't pick up (or even just ignore it), and don't call again immediately, it's not important. If I call twice in a row, it's important.

Back
Top Bottom