30% off jordan 22/1 and 21/2 packs at eastbay....Expires 3/6

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I used the code for a pair of 2009's and a 3 piece infant outfit for my little one...Total was $155 and some change shipped...

Are those Indy's in your avy?
niketalk

You know it...2 of my 4 pairs...

I used the code for a pair of 2009's and a 3 piece infant outfit for my little one...Total was $155 and some change shipped...

niketalk

DAMN! I'm jealous but why do you have 2 of the same pair in the same color? They can be resoled so all you really need is one pair.
Also, where did you get them from? I am currently on a 3-4 month waiting list for a pair.
And do you have pics of the others? If so, post some pics here: http://niketalk.com/topic/87723
Props for having 4 pairs though!

niketalk

DAMN! I'm jealous but why do you have 2 of the same pair in the same color? They can be resoled so all you really need is one pair.
Also, where did you get them from? I am currently on a 3-4 month waiting list for a pair.
And do you have pics of the others? If so, post some pics here: http://niketalk.com/topic/87723
Props for having 4 pairs though!

Actually the newer pair in that picture was my second purchase of the 405's...I purchased them because I was going to darken them down myself, which I didafter I got them...another pair I have is a custom order dark brown pair done up by Marc Kitter of Adventurebilt Supply out of Germany, they have dark moc toestitching, dark welt / welt stitching, leather lined tongue, and of course dark brown calfskin leather...Another pair I have is a custom order pair done inburnished tan calfskin that I recieved about a month ago...

I posted a picture in the thread you posted of the 4 pairs...To be honest I wear my Alden's prob 5 days a week on average now and having 4 pairs reallymakes it easy to give each pair a rest...Trust me when I say though that these things will last forever if you take care of them...

Back
Top Bottom