30% off jordan 22/1 and 21/2 packs at eastbay....Expires 3/6

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for the 21/2 pack for a good price and they have my size 12, I just don't have that money right now
smh.gif
. Istill need more than 20% for those 2k9's though.

Yeah, the 20% is lame. No way I need to spend any money with those weak discounts.

People would'nt even get up for 50% off. Good deal though thanks for the info.

It's about time they removed the exclusion, but why is the 5/18 still excluded? Doesn't make any sense. Someone may have gotten real lucky
yesterday, they could have used the 30% off on the 11/12 and the 4/19 packs. For the 2k9, why not just add a shirt and get the 30% off?

Just add some cheap $10 worth of socks to get the 30% off the 2k9's.
That brings it down to $133 and Eastbay doesn't charge tax.

Originally Posted by elrodo33

It's about time they removed the exclusion, but why is the 5/18 still excluded? Doesn't make any sense. Someone may have gotten real lucky
yesterday, they could have used the 30% off on the 11/12 and the 4/19 packs. For the 2k9, why not just add a shirt and get the 30% off?

are the Vs really excluded? Im weighing my options as to whether i should cop solely for the II or V, or if i could get them split for cheaper elsewhere

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

when 2k9's can be copped for 140 ds ill cop
bargain with sellers on ebay i got them down to 140 shipped.theyre not selling well so people just want to get rid of them

Originally Posted by RFX45

what did u do? i went to checkout with a ten dollar pair of socks and the 2k9's.mine came to 149.something after tax
frown.gif
?

^^^what an idiot, useless posts dont help anyone, just bumpin ur post count. I, for one, do care, because Im thinking about buying some

Just got a XXI/II pack for $217 shipped off of Ebay the other week. If not for that, I would buy them here as they are only a few dollars more.

Pimp! I just grabbed a 2/21 pack. Was thinking about a 1/22 pack, who the hell wants the 22? would like to have those 1's, but not for $220.

thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by cobrab19

Originally Posted by RFX45

what did u do? i went to checkout with a ten dollar pair of socks and the 2k9's.mine came to 149.something after tax
frown.gif
?
yeah they charge 8.98 for shipping more than one item, which is ridiculous because socks could go right in the shoe box. so it's like $60 offbut add $9 for shipping. about $150 out the door. don't know where duke is getting $133? still too much. 2k9s will eventually be down to $99,especially the GR white ones (the best looking ones so far imo too). i'ma wait it out. I wanna cop for $75 or less. ha.

Yeah, I meant it will be $133 for the shoes. $189.99 + ($189.99 x 30%) = $133 (No tax if shipped anywhere other than Wisconsin I believe). But to get the 30%,your total has to be $199, so with a $10 pair of socks, it will be $140, again without tax but you have to add shipping. So $150 shipped will include the shoesand socks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^^^what an idiot, useless posts dont help anyone, just bumpin ur post count. I, for one, do care, because Im thinking about buying some
thats what the blk/ignore buttons are for sir, i use em and i'm
wink.gif
now

I used the code for a pair of 2009's and a 3 piece infant outfit for my little one...Total was $155 and some change shipped...

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

I used the code for a pair of 2009's and a 3 piece infant outfit for my little one...Total was $155 and some change shipped...

Are those Indy's in your avy?
niketalk

Back
Top Bottom