3 STRIPE JET PAST THAT SWOOSH LIFE or TIME TO WAKE UP MR. WEST???

What brand would be a best fit for Kanye?

• Adidas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reebok

• Li Ning

• New Balance

• Asics

• Puma

• Vans

• Total voters
I have no problem w/ the reasoning, but the strong move quiet.

That's the issue with everything he does. His moves/reasoning isn't wrong at all, but when you rant and whine like a lil kid that got his candy took you start to look like a clown.

Make your moves, make your money, keep it pushin'. Dude was always a little feminine but this is outta hand.

Last edited:
Nike should never have given Kanye a shoe. 
I really respect Nike's policy of only endorsing pro athletes, it reflects Nike's seriousness, commitment and credibility on being a true sports brand. 

It's a shame that the yeezys ever happened. 

adidas is a better match for Kanye and his style.

Also, if this means that Kanye won't wear anymore Nikes / Jordans in the future, even better.

Fan boys / hypebeasts / general idiots will all be wearing sneakers that aren't Nike.

All that lead up to him freaking out on sway was talk of mark parker & RO...dude was shaking in frustration & anger

Last edited:
Forreal I could def. see Nike retoing all of the Yeezy 1's & 2's, re-name the shoe and just do a mass general release....milk all that money they can get and not be bound by contract to Kanye?...:pimp:

And at the same time be a huge slap in the face to Kanye...new colorways, etc...:lol: I wouldn't be calling out Mark Parker like that...

Forreal I could def. see Nike retoing all of the Yeezy 1's & 2's, re-name the shoe and just do a mass general release....milk all that money they can get and not be bound by contract to Kanye?...:pimp:

And at the same time be a huge slap in the face to Kanye...new colorways, etc...:lol: I wouldn't be calling out Mark Parker like that...

Would that even be legal? If so, they should cuz it'll be hilarious.

Would that even be legal? If so, they should cuz it'll be hilarious.

it wouldnt say yeezy anywhere and they would prolly have to pull some of the logos/details from the shoe but the silhouette would be the same. id love to have a pair of yeezy 2 solars without having to sell my first born...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike should never have given Kanye a shoe. 

I really respect Nike's policy of only endorsing pro athletes, it reflects Nike's seriousness, commitment and credibility on being a true sports brand. 
It's a shame that the yeezys ever happened. 

adidas is a better match for Kanye and his style.

Also, if this means that Kanye won't wear anymore Nikes / Jordans in the future, even better.
Fan boys / hypebeasts / general idiots will all be wearing sneakers that aren't Nike.

THIS. The last statement in particular.

Back
Top Bottom