2k11 is going to be terrible online now

We have figured out how to beat cheesy people every year. Why would this year be any different?

I STILL haven't played 2K10 online yet, and I actually enjoy having fun playing my Association. Seems like most people that play 2K10 online are just angry about it. What's the point?

I STILL haven't played 2K10 online yet, and I actually enjoy having fun playing my Association. Seems like most people that play 2K10 online are just angry about it. What's the point?

People aren't gonna believe me when I say I'm a Heat fan. Been cheering for the since before 2006 and even when they were absolutely terrible
sick.gif

I'm just happy the Heat got Bosh
laugh.gif

People aren't gonna believe me when I say I'm a Heat fan. Been cheering for the since before 2006 and even when they were absolutely terrible
sick.gif

I'm just happy the Heat got Bosh
laugh.gif

Thats why you have leagues on here. Seeing that there will be alot of problems we should really have leagues to play the right people instead of random cheesers online,
On 2k9 the leagues were the best on here. 2k10 not much happened, i think it was COD6 coming out at the same time.

Thats why you have leagues on here. Seeing that there will be alot of problems we should really have leagues to play the right people instead of random cheesers online,
On 2k9 the leagues were the best on here. 2k10 not much happened, i think it was COD6 coming out at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom