2k11 is going to be terrible online now

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Thats why you have leagues on here. Seeing that there will be alot of problems we should really have leagues to play the right people instead of random cheesers online,
On 2k9 the leagues were the best on here. 2k10 not much happened, i think it was COD6 coming out at the same time.
2k10 was just bad online all around. i hope 2k11 is more of a 2k9 game, i was nasty with D.Rose in 2k9

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Thats why you have leagues on here. Seeing that there will be alot of problems we should really have leagues to play the right people instead of random cheesers online,
On 2k9 the leagues were the best on here. 2k10 not much happened, i think it was COD6 coming out at the same time.
2k10 was just bad online all around. i hope 2k11 is more of a 2k9 game, i was nasty with D.Rose in 2k9

I actually like when people pick a team like the Heat

I pick a bum team like say the pistons and abuse the hop step with Daye/Rebko lol

But seriously i like challenges so pick Miami all u want scrub its gonna make me a better Defender

And when im up in the 4th with my bummy team i love when they pull the plug lol

I actually like when people pick a team like the Heat

I pick a bum team like say the pistons and abuse the hop step with Daye/Rebko lol

But seriously i like challenges so pick Miami all u want scrub its gonna make me a better Defender

And when im up in the 4th with my bummy team i love when they pull the plug lol

10ena7t.png

28l3rt0.jpg

I dont mind playing them but it gets really boring when you play the same team all the time when you get online

I dont mind playing them but it gets really boring when you play the same team all the time when you get online

Originally Posted by raptors29

If you're good it doesn't matter what team you use.

This.

You have no idea how many times i beat people using the cavs, lakers, boston, and orlando with my knicks team, its all on how well you play. Bill walker can dunk on anyone in 2k10,,,go see it for yourself.

This.

You have no idea how many times i beat people using the cavs, lakers, boston, and orlando with my knicks team, its all on how well you play. Bill walker can dunk on anyone in 2k10,,,go see it for yourself.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This.

I know this for a fact
smh.gif
Still won though
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

This.

I know this for a fact
smh.gif
Still won though
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom