How was dude exposed i mean yall know the cat or the girl ah somethin i just read offa wat he said. Iuno about what other ppl theories, opinions are. I meanall i saw is what the man said, and took it at face value. If it was just a prank call then i dont even see what the big deal is. Now if dude knew the chicsname, knew what they house looked like intimate details like that it be a different story. Ppl cheat etc all the time.

SMH at some of yall, yall must live in glass bubbles on the moon. Be all shocked and suprise at stuff that happen all day everyday in regular life. Like wowsomeone cheated ... ducktales ducktales(btw thats kinda lame i hope ppl dont actually say this in real life) but maybe it is cool i mean you got ppl thinkingwearing damn near 15 yr old shoes in a wedding is cool. Haggling with ppl online, and standing outside rain/sleetsnow/hail like the postman, to pay 150+ forcheaply made re re re re retro of shoes, and think they are cool for doing so. Post of folks wearing bomberman baseball caps, jason/wolfman hoodies, so iunomaybe so.

Iun o if the dude is making it up or not, who cares btw aint like it effects my life,change who i am. But it seems like alot of you guys get butthurt go on thedeep end get mad about the most trival unimportant bs. Lik how dare he post a pic of a random chic on facebook. Like why would you even take the time toinvestigate see if the chick is who he says it is. Ive seen the ratio of the site, i think alot of you guys making big deals outta stuff ,cause god didnt makea big deal about compensating you in other parts, in your anatomy.

Originally Posted by LDJ

How was dude exposed i mean yall know the cat or the girl ah somethin i just read offa wat he said. Iuno about what other ppl theories, opinions are. I mean all i saw is what the man said, and took it at face value. If it was just a prank call then i dont even see what the big deal is. Now if dude knew the chics name, knew what they house looked like intimate details like that it be a different story. Ppl cheat etc all the time.

SMH at some of yall, yall must live in glass bubbles on the moon. Be all shocked and suprise at stuff that happen all day everyday in regular life. Like wow someone cheated ... ducktales ducktales(btw thats kinda lame i hope ppl dont actually say this in real life) but maybe it is cool i mean you got ppl thinking wearing damn near 15 yr old shoes in a wedding is cool. Haggling with ppl online, and standing outside rain/sleetsnow/hail like the postman, to pay 150+ for cheaply made re re re re retro of shoes, and think they are cool for doing so. Post of folks wearing bomberman baseball caps, jason/wolfman hoodies, so iuno maybe so.

Iun o if the dude is making it up or not, who cares btw aint like it effects my life,change who i am. But it seems like alot of you guys get butthurt go on the deep end get mad about the most trival unimportant bs. Lik how dare he post a pic of a random chic on facebook. Like why would you even take the time to investigate see if the chick is who he says it is. Ive seen the ratio of the site, i think alot of you guys making big deals outta stuff ,cause god didnt make a big deal about compensating you in other parts, in your anatomy.

screen_lost.gif

I had a feeling son was trolling when he started posting up those type of pics with the quickness, without anyonereally asking for it.

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit but I don't think dude was stupid enough to think he was REALLY gonna get away with that...Shox w/e is a knownmember on here...he knew he'd get caught on sooner or later.

%+!@#@ is corny.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Dudes on here be so bored that they just make stories up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
That and they have nothing going for them in their lives so they resort to %+%# like this.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twenty Two Inch Rims Fa Sho

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Sucka...

She lets me live with her rent free, buys me all types of clothes, pays for my school books and all that. Pays for everything. Far from a sucka
You actually think this is cool? Your girl is the sucker and after reading this, I'm sure she is gettinsmashed. Who wants a loser boyfriend like this?

smh.gif
like why would u make up a story... then post pics of another dude and his girl

your life must really suck to do somethin like that...

just went thru all 11 pages and was going to compare the pics because the first dude looked like a mexican and the 2nd dude looked black,but op deleted the picoff his photobucket just that quick

Starting to look like ducktales.

Btw, This thread proves that NT goes both ways on the whole "Girl paying for you is
pimp.gif
". I guess in this case, it's excessive.

lol @ you're still lost.

nobody read all that, ldj.

just stop typing homeslice.

and hbw, you are forreal the silliest dude on this site.

shox stays posting pics. I could identify him in a crowd.

I could probably identify more NTers than I should even admit....

like nobody knows what YOU look like, hbw...

lol @ actively memorizing people's faces

I've been on NT since 02....I've been seeing pics of some of yall for 8 years...

memorizing? nah

recognizing? sure.

Son got ghost
laugh.gif

I knew he was a lame. I feel lamer and lamer being on NT now day because of %%* like this
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom